Canada goes nuts for... French's Ketchup?

Started by Barrister, March 30, 2016, 12:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savonarola

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 30, 2016, 12:52:09 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on March 30, 2016, 12:37:25 PM
:Canuck:

Could you tell the difference between French's and Heinz?

Why I buy store brands.

Me too; I honestly can't tell the difference between Heinz and Publix, but French's could taste different.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Norgy

Quote from: Malthus on March 30, 2016, 12:51:30 PM
Condiment nationalism!

As sensible as any other kind!

The only sensible one, if you ask me. The battle of the brands.
I'd be damned if I buy Swedish potato crisps.  :mad:

garbon

Quote from: Savonarola on March 30, 2016, 12:55:52 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 30, 2016, 12:52:09 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on March 30, 2016, 12:37:25 PM
:Canuck:

Could you tell the difference between French's and Heinz?

Why I buy store brands.

Me too; I honestly can't tell the difference between Heinz and Publix, but French's could taste different.

Shame, shame shame! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PRC

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Once McDonald's dropped Heinz as their sole supplier for Fancy Ketchup, my heart just hasn't been in this at all.

Ed Anger

I feel like royalty when Chick Fil A gives me their fancy ketchup packet. ROYALTY!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Spicy ketchup from Whataburger is better than fancy ketchup.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Archy

Quote from: garbon on March 30, 2016, 12:43:43 PM
French's ketchup? :x

You're dead to me sir.
We build a nationality on fries!
Damn Frenchies stealing our f
ries
:mad: :D

garbon

Quote from: Archy on March 31, 2016, 06:05:41 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 30, 2016, 12:43:43 PM
French's ketchup? :x

You're dead to me sir.
We build a nationality on fries!
Damn Frenchies stealing our f
ries
:mad: :D

:huh:

What are you going on about? I'm taking issue with the brand "French's" which hardly had tolerable mustard so I can't imagine what horrors their ketchup is.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Norgy

garbon

Grey Fox

Spicy & Brown, your mustard is not suppose to be a representation of your self.

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon