News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Xmas 2014 - The Languish Way.

Started by mongers, December 22, 2014, 06:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

The 7 year old niece got a pair of walkie-talkies.  Spent the afternoon sending her on missions like getting me cookies and teaching her the 10- codes.  "What? Over."

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 26, 2014, 08:16:26 PM
The 7 year old niece got a pair of walkie-talkies.  Spent the afternoon sending her on missions like getting me cookies and teaching her the 10- codes.  "What? Over."
10-9
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

My 9 y/o is bugging me to get her bow set up. I still have to mount the sight and turn the poundage down a little.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Darth Wagtaros

I got a Roomba.  ANd a fedora.  And The Room.  And some Dremel accessories.  Also a bread knife.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 26, 2014, 08:45:22 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 26, 2014, 08:16:26 PM
10-9

We got up to 10-7, called it a day.  :lol:

Caliga

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 26, 2014, 09:50:40 PM
I got a Roomba. 
Are those things any good yet?  I've been vacuuming all day...  :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

I found an old one the wife had gotten many years ago as a housewarming gift.  It did a pretty good job.  Performed well until it died of old age.

I'll letcha know when the new one is ready for use. 
PDH!

Ideologue

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 26, 2014, 10:43:38 PM
I found an old one the wife had gotten many years ago as a housewarming gift.  It did a pretty good job.  Performed well until it died of old age.

I hope it avoided Robot Hell.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 26, 2014, 10:43:38 PM

I'll letcha know when the new one is ready for use. 

I need to get a new battery for mine.  We retired ours when the kids starting leaving too many toys on the floor and it would get jammed.  It was pretty awesome before kids.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

I wonder if, when cops do searches, they routinely investigate these things for a build up of drugs?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on December 29, 2014, 09:42:43 AM
I wonder if, when cops do searches, they routinely investigate these things for a build up of drugs?

The triple chamber water bong on the coffee table is usually sufficient.

lustindarkness

One of the things we got for Xmas was kayaks, its torture having to wait for better weather to throw them on the lake. I can't wait to spring to go fishing in it, I may not even put bait on my hook, just float around half of the day.  :)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

Quote from: lustindarkness on December 29, 2014, 09:47:29 AM
One of the things we got for Xmas was kayaks, its torture having to wait for better weather to throw them on the lake. I can't wait to spring to go fishing in it, I may not even put bait on my hook, just float around half of the day.  :)

My brother got a fishing kayak with a little motor on it last year.  He could have bought an actual boat for what he ended up paying.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: Caliga on December 26, 2014, 07:42:48 AM
Quote from: Caliga on December 24, 2014, 09:05:51 PM
Cal's Loot Thus Far:

silicone five-fingered BBQ gloves
a marinade injector
three bags of peanut M&Ms
a new Gillette Fusion ProGlide
a pair of Allgauer trachten knee socks
Loot Part Two

wireless BBQ thermometer
wanderhut hat pin
PS4 wireless headset
DNA kit for my dog
cash from dad-in-law
Loot Part Three

Rautenwappen Suspenders with Breastplate
Lederhosen  :cool:
White Trachten Buttondown Shirt (too small though, so it's gotta go back  :( )
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.