Calling the Languish Toronto mob

Started by Barrister, June 15, 2009, 05:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on July 21, 2009, 11:30:23 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 21, 2009, 08:34:42 AM
What happened to Hilary's hair? :o

got "scalped" in that Polish tepee? :p
Short story is lost a bet like 2 years ago and i liked it, so i kept cutting it :p
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on July 21, 2009, 11:36:39 AM

Short story is lost a bet like 2 years ago and i liked it, so i kept cutting it :p

What may I ask was the bet?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Ah, see I figured you were either a gay Nazi or had cancer.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 21, 2009, 12:59:52 PM

Ah, see I figured you were either a gay Nazi or had cancer.  :P
Gay nazi? Lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on July 21, 2009, 12:42:38 PM

What may I ask was the bet?
Drunk four person fuseball game. My other friend was not pleased we lost :D

Sophie Scholl

Nice pics.  But... isn't GF fairly short?  ..and if that's the case, do any of the people in the standing shots with him break 6'?  Either way, I definitely need to get my ass in gear and be prepared for the next go around, if there is one.  Any preliminary plans people?
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on July 21, 2009, 02:31:18 PM
Nice pics.  But... isn't GF fairly short?  ..and if that's the case, do any of the people in the standing shots with him break 6'?  Either way, I definitely need to get my ass in gear and be prepared for the next go around, if there is one.  Any preliminary plans people?

GF is on the short side, but no one else was especially tall.

crazy canuck would have towered over us like a Japanese movie monster.  :o
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

I'm exactly 6', but no standing shot.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

Quote from: Malthus on July 21, 2009, 02:42:49 PM

The Picture I took is that bad?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 21, 2009, 02:51:37 PM

Sadly, it was blurry.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Hey Malthus, did your hair grow back?  I remember you being balder.

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 21, 2009, 03:52:39 PM
Hey Malthus, did your hair grow back?  I remember you being balder.

If I discovered that secret, I'd be selling it.  ;)

No, hair is thin on top but not absent, so how bald I look depends on the lighting.

saskganesh

Either way, I definitely need to get my ass in gear and be prepared for the next go around, if there is one.  Any preliminary plans people?

no plans yet, but we get motivated when someone comes to town. we are doubly motivated when two people come to town...

get your license, suggest a future date (say in the Fall?) and it's a probable. :)
humans were created in their own image

Josephus

Quote from: Malthus on July 21, 2009, 02:55:06 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 21, 2009, 02:51:37 PM

Sadly, it was blurry.

Couldn't you tell after he took it? That's the neat thing about digitals you know,  ;)
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011