News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LAnguish Secret Santer

Started by Darth Wagtaros, December 12, 2014, 09:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

We should have the first annual Languish Secret Santa event, whereby we each agree to sent one other person a present. 
PDH!

Valmy

How would we keep it secret on a message board?  And is sending Scipio a toaster too outdated an inside joke?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2014, 09:29:06 PM
I don't do Secret Santa.

You don't want silicon implants in the mail from one of us?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 12, 2014, 09:31:27 PM
Pass.

We will just send something to a random Norman cottage hoping to get lucky.

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on December 12, 2014, 09:31:04 PM
What would I do with them? :hmm:

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2014, 09:33:43 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 12, 2014, 09:31:04 PM
What would I do with them? :hmm:

Play with them of course.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

I'd probably get bored quickly.  Then I'd give them to my dog to chew.

Darth Wagtaros

We can always make it a non-Secret Santa if that would help.
PDH!

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2014, 09:37:27 PM
I'd probably get bored quickly.  Then I'd give them to my dog to chew.

Is that safe?  Better send you saline ones just in case.

garbon

Fuck that. I ain't giving none of y'all my return address. Well, maybe B and Meri.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.