And we're back!

Main Menu

LAnguish Secret Santer

Started by Darth Wagtaros, December 12, 2014, 09:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2014, 09:33:43 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 12, 2014, 09:31:04 PM
You don't want silicon implants in the mail from one of us?
What would I do with them? :hmm:
paper weights
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on December 12, 2014, 10:01:51 PM
Fuck that. I ain't giving none of y'all my return address. Well, maybe B and Meri.

Ok I will send yours to Meri first.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Pass.  It would be too much shipping to send someone a bag of used kitty litter.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2014, 11:18:59 PM
Pass.  It would be too much shipping to send someone a bag of used kitty litter.

Damn I was hoping for a signed photo of Dan Snyder.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2014, 11:18:59 PM

:( I even miss used kitty litter. 

I need to get a new cat.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on December 12, 2014, 11:38:12 PM
I need to get a new cat.

Yes.  Yes, you do.  This is the shelter season.

Razgovory

Fuck that. I ain't giving none of y'all my return address. Well, maybe B and Meri.

Got it!  And no, secret Santa is stupid.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on December 13, 2014, 01:00:07 AM

Got it! 

He doesn't live with DGuller, you know. Not anymore.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Not this year, but next year maybe :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Admiral Yi

Yeah Notorious, too late in the year.  Try again next year like the start of November.

The Brain

I sent something to a poster once. :ph34r:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Monoriu

I only want to receive presents, and have no intention to buy them.  Since nobody will take this deal, I won't bother.

Martinus

Not going to fall for this one again. Last time I did I got banned for over a year.  :glare:

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on December 12, 2014, 09:50:43 PM
Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2014, 09:37:27 PM
I'd probably get bored quickly.  Then I'd give them to my dog to chew.

Is that safe?  Better send you saline ones just in case.
My dog ate a tree once and he's ok, so he'd probably have no problem with implants.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!