NFL Week 13: Too many turkeys getting killed by the police this week

Started by CountDeMoney, November 27, 2014, 03:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2014, 10:46:02 AM
No, he just ended careers in meaningless exhibition games.

People in the future will think he just really wanted to secure home field advantage in the World Series for the NL.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Classy.  What, were the Kennedy Assassination shirts out of stock?

Ed Anger

Even I wouldn't wear that. And I wore a dress once on a dare.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 04, 2014, 11:14:01 AM
Even I wouldn't wear that. And I wore a dress once on a dare.

You guys are no fun.  And trust me, this would be an upgrade to his wardrobe.

And if there were any chance in him wearing it, I'd get him this one:

http://www.cincyshirts.com/index.php/cincyshirts/cincyshirts/idhitthatrosie.html

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

LULZ JETS:

QuoteLOOK: How Miami Dolphins played short-handed on Jets' only touchdown of the past 11 quarters

FLORHAM PARK -- You might have noticed that the Jets actually scored a touchdown in Monday night's 16-13 loss to Miami.

Yes, really, they did.

It happened with 7:45 remaining in the first quarter, when wide receiver Greg Salas ran a jet sweep for a 20-yard score.

The Jets scored no touchdowns in their previous game, a 38-3 loss to the Bills.

Their last touchdown had come in the game before that, a win over the Steelers, in the first quarter. The Jets had two touchdowns in the first quarter of that game.

So Salas's 20-yard run on the jet sweep Monday is the Jets' lone touchdown in their past 11 quarters.

And they only had to score it against 10 Miami defenders. That's right.

The Jets, starved for points this year, aren't going to apologize for scoring here, of course. They rank 30th in the NFL with 15.8 points per game, 2.3 fewer than they averaged last year.

Over their past four games (Chiefs, Steelers, Bills and Dolphins), the Jets have just four touchdowns -- one against the Chiefs, two against the Steelers and this one against Miami.

This week in Minnesota, the Jets will presumably have a shot at scoring a touchdown against 11 defenders, unless the Vikings think they can stop the Jets' offense short-handed. Not that they'd have any reason to think that, right?