NFL Week 13: Too many turkeys getting killed by the police this week

Started by CountDeMoney, November 27, 2014, 03:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on December 03, 2014, 08:22:58 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2014, 07:54:46 AM
RACISS

Michael Irving and Prime Time are the two best talking heads in the sport today.

McNabb was doing a really good job in his first game in the booth for Fox.

Hopefully by now he knows what a tie is.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2014, 07:54:46 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 03, 2014, 06:03:15 AM
They'd have to pay me to watch the NFL network.

RACISS

Michael Irving and Prime Time are the two best talking heads in the sport today.

I'd rather be fellated by Janet Reno that watch that drivel.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Nothing beats Lawrence Taylor's 2 week stint as a Sunday afternoon analyst.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Sorry, Charlie Hustle.  Should've run an interstate gambling ring, electrocuted dogs and become a federal felon instead.

[BERKUT]OR MURDER TWO PEOPLE COZ THATS WHAT HAPPENED[/BERKUT]

Valmy

Gambling by the players and coaches would end professional sports as we know it.  So yeah.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2014, 11:19:11 PM
Sorry, Charlie Hustle.  Should've run an interstate gambling ring, electrocuted dogs and become a federal felon instead.

Actually, he did spend some time in the federal pen on the income tax evasion thing.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on December 04, 2014, 12:45:57 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2014, 11:19:11 PM

Actually, he did spend some time in the federal pen on the income tax evasion thing.

Meh, he's no Martha Stewart though.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2014, 11:21:36 PM
Gambling by the players and coaches would end professional sports as we know it.  So yeah.

I think they've made their point by now with the Pete Rose thing.  At least let him in the HOF before he dies.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 04, 2014, 09:32:47 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2014, 11:21:36 PM

I think they've made their point by now with the Pete Rose thing.  At least let him in the HOF before he dies.

I don't think so.  Especially with him lying about it all those years and getting all those stooges to stand up for him.

Anyway, it will be the best thing for him and baseball for him to be left out.  Shoeless Joe Jackson is far more famous for being banned than most of his HOF contemporaries.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 04, 2014, 10:18:45 AM
I don't think so.  Especially with him lying about it all those years and getting all those stooges to stand up for him.

So he's a subpar human being.  He did bad things when he was a manager.  But he was still Charlie Hustle and the Hit King as a player.  Let him in.

QuoteAnyway, it will be the best thing for him and baseball for him to be left out.  Shoeless Joe Jackson is far more famous for being banned than most of his HOF contemporaries.

Too bad Shoeless Joe didn't get to do a Skechers commercial.  Script pretty much writes itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYEGUzV-tOs

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 04, 2014, 10:24:14 AM
So he's a subpar human being.  He did bad things when he was a manager.  But he was still Charlie Hustle and the Hit King as a player.  Let him in.

Yeah and Barry Bonds is the HR king.  He is not getting in either.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 04, 2014, 10:26:08 AM
Quote from: derspiess on December 04, 2014, 10:24:14 AM

Yeah and Barry Bonds is the HR king.  He is not getting in either.

Apples & oranges.  As far as we know, Pete didn't take steroids to hit bloop singles into shallow right.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Anyway, breaking news on the radio--Haloti Ngata getting suspended 4 games for substance abuse.  Adderall.  WTF.