NFL Week 13: Too many turkeys getting killed by the police this week

Started by CountDeMoney, November 27, 2014, 03:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2014, 05:41:08 PM
They simply cannot beat a good passing game with a quarterback that knows what they're doing with baller receivers.

:shifty:

CountDeMoney

Pfft, Miami's always a road loss anyway.  Nothing new there.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: katmai on November 30, 2014, 05:54:57 PM
harbaugh's system isn't a good fit for Him, he has better accuracy moving out of pocket, too many of his passes are under/over thrown when he tries to play in pocket, it is maddening to watch.

The defense is playing amazing considering lost two top defenders for season, but no way this team should be struggling to beat Redskins.

I've said before that he's a limited passer.  My impression is he can't throw moving left.  Also terrible touch.  That takes away the seam, the fade, the back shoulder, most deep balls.

And if he gets happy feet in the pocket and always moves right that takes away half the field.

derspiess

Nice day to be a Bengals fan. I probably would not have started Dalton with his stomach virus, but it worked out in the end.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Which technically makes the Bengals a game out of the #1 seed.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on November 29, 2014, 07:41:57 PM
No team in their right mind would ever sign Rice, and it's got nothing to do with the social justice goofballs.  Goodell is going to be commish for a very long time, and anybody who embarrasses him by breaking the Ray Rice embargo will be on his shit list forever.  An aging RB who put up terrible numbers last year isn't worth that kind of shit.  Maybe if he was AP, but he isn't.

Lol saving this.

Packers beat bellicheat today.  Rodgers looked decent, few missed opportunities in the end-zone by the receivers but a win is a win - especially against the patriots.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

derspiess

Anyway, now that the Bungled have swept that 3-game road stretch, I'm hoping they can split the last 4.  10-5-1 ought to get them into the playoffs.  None of the games will be easy, though. They need to win in Cleveland and take one from the Steelers. Monday night against the Broncos? Loss.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 01, 2014, 12:51:05 AM
http://www.gfycat.com/ObviousRipeDragon

Enjoy tom brady tears from lambeau   :mmm:

I will hand it to Brady, though:  with as many SB rings as he has, all the records, and a career where he could mail it in while living a life of the Unbearable Lightness of Being Brady, the guy is a competitor. 

But seeing him lose is always priceless.

jimmy olsen

Man the Packers are good. I was really impressed by their level of play. 
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

:lol:  I'm guessing you hadn't paid much attention to them til now?  Rodgers has been playing his ass off the past few weeks.