After so many years, how do you feel about your Languish name?

Started by Tonitrus, November 27, 2014, 05:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you still like it?  Is it outdated?  Rather it be something else?  Oh well, it's how I am known around here after so long?

I like my Languish name, thank you very much.  It suits me.
25 (52.1%)
It sucks, but it's what I am known by.
7 (14.6%)
Meh, it's old, but comfortable.
10 (20.8%)
I am that douche who already changed it to Ed Anger/jimmy olsen.
1 (2.1%)
If only we could all be named Jaron.
1 (2.1%)
I am ussdefiant, as I have always been, and always shall be.
4 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

DGuller

Gups

Quote from: DGuller on November 28, 2014, 10:31:07 AM
I liked Dorsey4Heisman better.  :(

I always used to think that you were Dorsey and declaring your undying love for Heisman. Or the other way round.

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 29, 2014, 04:28:12 AM
Meh.  It still works.

Just want to remind you that when Benedict Arnold betrayed royals he eventually thought better of it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

I dunno why he has to go out of state to find crappy teams to root for when there's the Mets.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

I changed it on a whim back when the new board was first setup and everyone was having fun changing names randomly.
Meh.
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.