After so many years, how do you feel about your Languish name?

Started by Tonitrus, November 27, 2014, 05:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you still like it?  Is it outdated?  Rather it be something else?  Oh well, it's how I am known around here after so long?

I like my Languish name, thank you very much.  It suits me.
25 (52.1%)
It sucks, but it's what I am known by.
7 (14.6%)
Meh, it's old, but comfortable.
10 (20.8%)
I am that douche who already changed it to Ed Anger/jimmy olsen.
1 (2.1%)
If only we could all be named Jaron.
1 (2.1%)
I am ussdefiant, as I have always been, and always shall be.
4 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

DontSayBanana

Eh.  I regret the name change with the new forum, but whatevs.  CC suited my particular brand of idiocy far better.
Experience bij!

katmai

Been using name before languish, and will be doing so when this place is long gone....
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: katmai on November 30, 2014, 10:13:52 AM
Been using name before languish, and will be doing so when this place is long gone....

What about "fatmai"? It has a ring of truth to it.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on November 30, 2014, 03:45:31 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 30, 2014, 10:13:52 AM

What about "fatmai"? It has a ring of truth to it.

You sound fat.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

All overweight people really need to do is believe in themselves, because they can overcome their problems.  All it takes is a little discipline, and a little hope, and I think everyone has the ability to put both to good use. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 03:59:08 PM
All overweight people really need to do is believe in themselves, because they can overcome their problems.  All it takes is a little discipline, and a little hope, and I think everyone has the ability to put both to good use. :)

And to fight water retention, Lasix.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2014, 04:02:49 PM
In their retinae? :unsure:

All over. After my last bout with fluids, I went from 170 to 240. 70 pounds of it was fluid.

Too bad I wasn't into giving(or taking pervs) golden showers. I would have been in 7th heaven.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Monoriu

When I first played Everquest, I needed a unique name.  I started with money, of course.  I took a brief look at Freeport city, and saw a shop called emporium or something.  I combined "money" and "emporium" and got this. 

Ideologue

I adopted mine because I'm the least ideologically biased person I know.  It's ironic. :)
Kinemalogue

Rasputin

Peter lemonjello was more fun but after being shot at, three brokèn bones, surviving a hurricane in the Florida straights in a thirty foot boat, having a knife pulled on me, surviving pnuemonia and a hemorrhagic stroke I think Rasputin may be more appropriate.
Who is John Galt?

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.