NFL Week 13: Too many turkeys getting killed by the police this week

Started by CountDeMoney, November 27, 2014, 03:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

I would be slightly surprised if Rice signed or played anywhere this season.  He will sign somewhere in the offseason though for sure.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Wow, Oakland is bad.  How the hell did they manage to beat KC?

Neil

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on November 30, 2014, 02:14:33 PM
Wow, Oakland is bad.  How the hell did they manage to beat KC?
Mudball is a different game.  When it's raining that hard, the fact that your guys aren't as fast or as talented as the other guys doesn't matter so much. 
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

CountDeMoney

Naturally, when the Bills and the Saints do their jobs, the Ravens' choke with their version of "Who Wants To Be An NFL Cornerback?" walk-on game show.

Meh, then again, "choke" is too wrong a word when the game was decided in the first half, when you walk away with 3 FGs in the red zone in 4 trips.  That game should've been over by halftime.

Neil

I think the secondary was a bigger problem.  When you put up 33, and you lose, you don't blame the QB.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

The secondary is a major problem;  Jimmy Smith out, they're signing cornerbacks off the street;  Will Hill will pay off next year, but he is still getting burned over the top in learning the system after a 6 game suspension, and Hank Elam is taking his sweet time learning the pro game.  They simply cannot beat a good passing game with a quarterback that knows what they're doing with baller receivers.

You knew it was going to be a shootout, but their red zone failures could've shut the door on the Chargers several times.  This will be the game that keeps them home for the playoffs.

katmai

They can join the Niners whose offense is regressing as season goes on.

Admiral Yi

Is Pumpernickel playing like shit, or do the Niners have other problems?

CountDeMoney

I think the Niners have a collective problem:  they're not buying what their psycho coach is selling anymore.

sbr

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2014, 05:48:17 PM
Is Pumpernickel playing like shit, or do the Niners have other problems?
harbaugh's system isn't a good fit for Him, he has better accuracy moving out of pocket, too many of his passes are under/over thrown when he tries to play in pocket, it is maddening to watch.

The defense is playing amazing considering lost two top defenders for season, but no way this team should be struggling to beat Redskins.