And we're back!

Main Menu

Erdogan: Women are not equal to men

Started by Savonarola, November 24, 2014, 01:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: derspiess on November 25, 2014, 12:34:32 PM
Quote from: Viking on November 25, 2014, 12:29:21 PM

He always was this kooky, only now he's fully surrounded by yes men and doesn't have the good sense keep his mouth shut.

ENOUGH ABOUT OBAMA

^_^
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Valmy

Quote from: grumbler on November 26, 2014, 06:39:12 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 25, 2014, 09:01:52 PM
Oh hells no.  If I try to cite something before I know it, it will be five pages later and we will be posting long rebuttals broken into paragraphs.
:lol:  Didn't think so.

Didn't think I would want to waste my time in a discussion with somebody unbelievably hostile and unpleasant to discuss things with?  Correct.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 26, 2014, 05:36:13 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 26, 2014, 05:33:09 PM
No, John Major is still alive.
He's like 90s-Carter, just enhancing his reputation all the time. Gives the odd statesmanlike speech or interview to help out his party's PM, aside from that he gets on with writing histories of Cricket and Music Hall and chairing his local cricket club.

Doesn't Major have several times more post-career allegations of adultery than Jimmy?  :P

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 26, 2014, 10:25:36 PM
Doesn't Major have several times more post-career allegations of adultery than Jimmy?  :P
Not quite. He got outed as having had an affair with Edwina Currie (a female MP and Minister in his government) while he was a whip in Thatcher's government. When he got promoted to Chief Secretary of the Treasury the affair ended, apparently it became impractical. So the affair before he was PM but only revealed afterwards. That's the only affair he's been alleged to have - and it was a shock when Currie admitted it in her memoir because he was always such a grey boring figure.

She said he was the love of her life. Admittedly a weak later she accused him of racism, sexism and being one of our worst Prime Ministers ever. But such is Edwina Currie.
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

Liverpool produced both Edwina Currie and Nadine Dorries..........must be something in the water  :hmm: