Main Menu

Football manager 2015

Started by Josquius, November 15, 2014, 05:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Reported weird history to si.
"Oh your saved game must be corrupted. Nothing to be done. It happens."
:frusty:
It's not as bad as 2014.... But seriously?
██████
██████
██████

katmai

never had a corrupted save, sorry sucks to be you tyr. :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josephus

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 08, 2015, 03:11:09 PM
Well yeah they sucked, they shot 32 times and only 10 at the goal despite 18 corners, and gave up 4 goals off of 10 shots.

I feel your pain. Lost many games where I outshot opponent 15-1.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Quote from: Josephus on September 08, 2015, 07:34:28 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 08, 2015, 03:11:09 PM
Well yeah they sucked, they shot 32 times and only 10 at the goal despite 18 corners, and gave up 4 goals off of 10 shots.

I feel your pain. Lost many games where I outshot opponent 15-1.
But how many CCC of those 15 were there?

Josephus

I'm at that stage now which I find happens now and then. Every game I play I come up against goalies from hell. As Sunderland, had a run of six or seven games against weak teams that I really needed to pick up points and despite having around 15 shots on goal in each game, I've either not scored at all, or maybe got one in.  :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

I'm at that stage now where the board of directors are having talks with me.

My recent 4 results:

V. Stoke (FA Cup) lose 0-1
V. Man Utd. (Capital cup) Lose 1-12 (yes, that's 1-12)
V. Arsenal (BPL) 1-5
V. Chelsea (BPL) 0-1

Civis Romanus Sum

Alcibiades

Just sold my two favorite wunderkids that got all grown up.  They were playing really well, but was offered ridiculous money and I have 4 young ones around 18 that need to get time in that have potential with two possible "world class".

Sold both of them for 107m, with Fuba's stretched over two years.

Gustavo Fuba, my set up man:

Gustavo Veron, my goal scorer:

Side by side, I think Fuba was always better but Veron always found the net, maybe that bravery helped a lot?

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Josephus

How do you guys deal with nervous players? Calm them down? Encourage?
Civis Romanus Sum

Josephus

Third season with Lazio. Won the Serie A and Champions League in my second year.

My quest to repeat is off to a bad start. Both goalies on long term injuries an in one derby game v. Roma, I lost three of my strikers, two on long term injuries :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum

Josephus

The other thing that annoys me is the lack of dynamism in this game. In other words, the game can adapt to Lazio being a great team. I friggin won the Scodetto and the Champions League and I'm constantly getting annoyed players who want to leave to play for a better team. WTF!
Civis Romanus Sum

katmai

you have to consistently keep improving your rep, but still doesn't mean players won't want to leave for teams with higher global standing than you. :)

Josquius

Quote from: Josephus on December 21, 2015, 09:34:37 PM
The other thing that annoys me is the lack of dynamism in this game. In other words, the game can adapt to Lazio being a great team. I friggin won the Scodetto and the Champions League and I'm constantly getting annoyed players who want to leave to play for a better team. WTF!
Its your team's standing in the UEFA rankings that matter there. Took me a few years of winning a lot before I was able to stop having to let players go to sit on Chelsea's bench.
██████
██████
██████

Norgy

The new version shows the SI business model is genius. There are some incremental improvements (some completely dull, like designing your own avatar), and slightly more and slightly better info for you as a manager. But it's FM, so the first part of your job will be downloading logos, German national team fixes and media outlet fixes from sortitoutsi.

I've managed half a season, and I am happy to report the tactical side of things is slightly improved. From goal glut to not managing to score in an Amsterdam brothel was somewhat easier to understand in FM 2016 than the two previous ones.