NCAA Basketball 2014-2015 (This may help ease the pain)

Started by PDH, November 02, 2014, 10:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Butler cannot score and somehow they are still winning.

Jevan Felix really makes ball hogging an art. He is like if Kobe Bryant was really untalented.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on March 19, 2015, 03:29:43 PM
My God - Texas is like a longer, more athletic Wyoming that goes through periods of complete brain death.

Wyoming needs some Rick Barnes coaching to master that last part.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on March 19, 2015, 03:31:17 PM
Jevan Felix really makes ball hogging an art. He is like if Kobe Bryant was really untalented.

:lol: It's true. 

Valmy

Man did they ever Barnes up these last few minutes.

And of course where were Ibeh and Turner?

This better be the last time I have to suffer through a Rick Barnes game. I would like to apologize to America on behalf of my alma mater for forcing you to endure that display of something that might be confused with basketball.

Admiral Yi

Valmy is to Texas basketball as Timmy is to election night.  :P

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 19, 2015, 04:13:33 PM
Valmy is to Texas basketball as Timmy is to election night.  :P

Well at least today. It was a fascinating trainwreck of...whatever that was. And I knew it was coming to and it lived up to the hype.

But also I was expecting Spicey to be on here talking about the games so I kept expecting him to say something. And I ended up just talking to myself  :lol: :blush:

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

Well, a poor defensive effort, but Wyoming at least played in the 2nd half.  They got it to 7 with about 12 left, but Wyoming is just not good enough to keep a run going like that.  Still, I feel that something is happening at UWyo, and a good coach and good recruits coming in can lead to a good future.

Go Pokes - I feel alright, not good but alright.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

The fightin' Obama's lost a heartbreaker to North Carolina.

But I assume you mean he didn't pick you in his bracket.

Valmy

The Big 12 went 3-4. Not good but not a disaster even. Now I just have to hope everybody gets through to the sweet 16.

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on March 20, 2015, 06:42:47 PM
The fightin' Obama's lost a heartbreaker to North Carolina.

But I assume you mean he didn't pick you in his bracket.

Obama didn't pick West Virginia, but then West Virginia didn't pick him either.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on March 20, 2015, 09:27:09 PM
The Big 12 went 3-4. Not good but not a disaster even. Now I just have to hope everybody gets through to the sweet 16.
Two three seeds going down in the first round sounds worse than "not good".
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 20, 2015, 09:46:37 PM
Two three seeds going down in the first round sounds worse than "not good".

You suck giant donkey balls.

That is my considered basketball opinion.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy