Apple chief Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'

Started by Martinus, October 30, 2014, 06:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

No gay person would wear a haircut like this. I think it just means that the Samsung CEO has come out as a nerd.

CountDeMoney

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on October 30, 2014, 11:28:57 AM
No gay person would wear a haircut like this. I think it just means that the Samsung CEO has come out as a nerd.

Or, you know, Asian.  Same diff.

celedhring

Quote from: Legbiter on October 30, 2014, 11:23:55 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 30, 2014, 11:07:54 AM
Great, android-Apple fight brewing.

Samsung's CEO will counter by declaring himself a pansexual genderqueer otherkin (carrot).  :contract:

Apple to sue any other company appointing a gay CEO for patent infringement.

Hey, this is easy.

Maximus

Eddie Teach

He looks like he hosts a wacky game show.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

I don't think that's actually a haircut.  I think it's either a toupee, or maybe a piece of Tupperware.

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 30, 2014, 11:59:57 AM

He looks like he hosts a wacky game show.

I get kind of an Asian Eugene Levy vibe from him.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

I had no idea one picture of Boo-Keun Yoon would generate so much conversation! :lol:

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Told you this was a lagging indicator and there would be plenty of gay CEOs soon.  All your angst and hand-wringing looks silly now eh Mart
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on October 30, 2014, 01:06:50 PM
I had no idea one picture of Boo-Keun Yoon would generate so much conversation! :lol:

Depending on how next weeks interview goes he might soon be my lord and master.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on October 30, 2014, 02:31:01 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 30, 2014, 01:06:50 PM

Depending on how next weeks interview goes he might soon be my lord and master.

If he makes his feudal retainers wear his livery, it will not be worh it.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

██████
██████
██████