Started by Warspite, October 31, 2014, 05:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Warspite

Some good points gents, thanks.

Unfortunately have done balls-all sightseeing this weekend as I've been writing furiously on the Post-2015 global development goals. While my body tries to force me asleep at 0800 and wake up at 2200.

I have not found Tokyo as strange as everyone suggested I would. I am sure this will change when I go to my first pachinko/karaoke/sumo-ramen bar.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Quote from: Warspite on November 01, 2014, 04:10:04 PM
Some good points gents, thanks.

Unfortunately have done balls-all sightseeing this weekend as I've been writing furiously on the Post-2015 global development goals. While my body tries to force me asleep at 0800 and wake up at 2200.

Thats the japanese way! :cheers:

And yes, tokyo really isnt all that japanese and wacky. I felt like i was half in the usa when i was there. The surface level super weird parts were touristised long ago, the current uniqueness is rather more underground and hard to notice without a solid grounding in the normal
██████
██████
██████