Jackbooted neo fascist vigilantes, coming soon to your nearest Italian street!

Started by The Larch, June 14, 2009, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2009, 08:26:03 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2009, 08:22:08 AM
Didn't know a Fred Savage exists.  :blush:
He was a well-known child actor in the early 90s.  The older he got, the less you heard about him.  He is best known as the main character in 'The Wonder Years', as well as feature-film roles in 'The Wizard' and 'The Princess Bride'.

At the time, you were probably busy dodging the Gestapo.
Oh yeah now I remember.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2009, 08:47:11 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2009, 08:26:03 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2009, 08:22:08 AM
Didn't know a Fred Savage exists.  :blush:
He was a well-known child actor in the early 90s.  The older he got, the less you heard about him.  He is best known as the main character in 'The Wonder Years', as well as feature-film roles in 'The Wizard' and 'The Princess Bride'.

At the time, you were probably busy dodging the Gestapo.
Oh yeah now I remember.

The gestapo?  :P
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 14, 2009, 08:03:04 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on June 14, 2009, 08:00:12 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 14, 2009, 07:59:07 PM
I only want the UK to leave the EU.

Why?
An irrational over identification with the British state, due to historical reasons.  Not going to change.
So why then do you want to hurt Britain so much?
██████
██████
██████

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

clandestino

So will it happen only in the North or in the South as well?

I've become aware that Northern Italians lack some gray matter, so I'll not be that surprised. Sorry Pedrito. ;) :hug:

But I don't want to ruin my Puglia vacations with such sights.

Pedrito

Idiot NeoNazis craving for some free publicity.  :yawn:  News at 11.14 - given that the only one to make things happen in time was Mussolini.

And bad uniforms, too: they are disturbingly similar to the Illinois Nazis.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

The Larch

Apparently the Italian jewish community has announced that if those guys are allowed to patrol the streets, they'll re-assemble the Jewish Brigade.

http://www.corriere.it/cronache/09_giugno_15/ronde_nere_brigata_ebraica_48772036-5983-11de-8980-00144f02aabc.shtml

Razgovory

Quote from: The Larch on June 16, 2009, 05:59:58 AM
Apparently the Italian jewish community has announced that if those guys are allowed to patrol the streets, they'll re-assemble the Jewish Brigade.

http://www.corriere.it/cronache/09_giugno_15/ronde_nere_brigata_ebraica_48772036-5983-11de-8980-00144f02aabc.shtml

It's written in some archaic language!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: The Larch on June 16, 2009, 05:59:58 AM

But do they have enough Jews to form a proper brigade?  :unsure:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: The Larch on June 14, 2009, 04:56:00 PM

Scary.  :blink: :x

Guy looks like a flight attendant, not a Nazi.

Whatever happened to the Nazi's legendary good taste in scary uniforms?  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Sheilbh

Quote from: Malthus on June 16, 2009, 09:08:42 AM

Guy looks like a flight attendant, not a Nazi.

Whatever happened to the Nazi's legendary good taste in scary uniforms?  :(
Nazis.  Italian Fascists always favoured pudgy guys in over-ostentatious uniforms:
Let's bomb Russia!

Malthus

Heh true enough.

The one good point about fascism - ruined.  :(

And Italians usually have such good fashion sense.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius