Jackbooted neo fascist vigilantes, coming soon to your nearest Italian street!

Started by The Larch, June 14, 2009, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on June 14, 2009, 06:35:23 PMThe United States is the guarantor of European peace.

That's right.  After all, who the hell else is going to do it? Europeans? LOLOLOLLOL HOHOHOHOHO

Jaron

Where was the EU when the Serbs started wiping out Albanians? Or when Bosniaks were being piled into mass graves? The EU can't and won't do shit about anything. Its always us fixing your mess.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Larch

Neil

What sort of things are the public patrols allowed to do?  Detain villains?  Beat up immigrants?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Larch

Quote from: Neil on June 14, 2009, 06:53:47 PM
What sort of things are the public patrols allowed to do?  Detain villains?  Beat up immigrants?

Pedrito can fill us better here, but AFAIK, they're some kind of civil protection scheme that are supposed to collaborate with police and theoretically aren't allowed to bear arms or use force. Spiffy uniforms are ok, I guess.

Here's their site: http://www.guardianazionaleitaliana.org/

Neil

Not using force isn't going to cut it against teenagers and immigrants.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Hansmeister

For italians they display a disturbing lack of fashion.  If fascists are good for one thing it is a well-developed sense for snazzy uniforms.  Italy deserves a better class of fascists.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on June 14, 2009, 06:00:54 PM

And two, to all the retards, like Tim, who cheer every time some nationalist party threatens to withdraw from the EU or otherwise challenges the EU's legitimacy - the only thing that keeps this kind of shit from becoming a full-blown totalitarianism rather than an operetta-style idiocy for cretins in badly made uniforms, is the existence of the EU - because thanks to it, if Italy withdrew from the EU now, its economy would collapse, making it unable to pose a threat of any kind. So shut the fuck up, you morons, unless you want to have another world war on your hands.

I only want the UK to leave the EU. The rest of the continent can merge themselves into a superstate if they want to.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Habbaku on June 14, 2009, 08:00:12 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 14, 2009, 07:59:07 PM
I only want the UK to leave the EU.

Why?
An irrational over identification with the British state, due to historical reasons.  Not going to change.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 14, 2009, 08:03:04 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on June 14, 2009, 08:00:12 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 14, 2009, 07:59:07 PM
I only want the UK to leave the EU.

Why?
An irrational over identification with the British state, due to historical reasons.  Not going to change.
Doesn't it make more sense for you to identify with Spain, what with you being Mexican an all?