NFL 2014 Week One....Momma Said Knock Your Wife Out

Started by CountDeMoney, September 04, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

:lol: What have I always said about keeping the interns away from the company's social media?

QuoteAs Foodspin pointed out, DiGiorno Pizza created some chaos with its use of the #WhyIStayed hashtag in a company tweet Monday night. The hashtag is used by domestic violence victims, to tell why they stayed in abusive relationships.

After it took heat for its inappropriate use of the hashtag, the company sent out this:

A million apologies. Did not read what the hashtag was about before posting.
    — DiGiorno Pizza (@DiGiornoPizza) September 9, 2014

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2014, 08:48:19 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 09, 2014, 08:42:51 PM
Having trouble with the revelation that women > dogs?

I have trouble with convicted federal felons opening their mouths about anything regarding what the league has "room" for, Cunty McCuntstein.

But Ray Lewis weighing in is ok, of course?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on September 10, 2014, 12:32:35 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2014, 08:48:19 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 09, 2014, 08:42:51 PM
Having trouble with the revelation that women > dogs?

I have trouble with convicted federal felons opening their mouths about anything regarding what the league has "room" for, Cunty McCuntstein.

But Ray Lewis weighing in is ok, of course?

Of course.  Not a convicted federal felon.  Duh.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Are you going to be as sick watching two-time rapist Ben Roethlisberger take the field Thursday night?  I know I will be.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2014, 03:29:17 AM
Are you going to be as sick watching two-time rapist Ben Roethlisberger take the field Thursday night?  I know I will be.

Make that the week 2 thread title.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

Is he a convicted felon?

0 rows returned

derspiess

Yeah, you know this thing got wacky when a frozen pizza company gets snarled up in the mess.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Valmy on September 09, 2014, 09:24:27 PM
Now we should be ashamed to be watching the Lions play the Giants?

I saw that game; it was rather shameful.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on September 10, 2014, 08:20:04 AM

Is he a convicted felon?

Ben beats women on the inside.  With his dick.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2014, 10:11:19 AM
Quote from: Berkut on September 10, 2014, 08:20:04 AM

Is he a convicted felon?

Ben beats women on the inside.  With his dick. isn't a Baltimore Raven.

FYP

0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

For shame, Jeffrey.  Allowing your Ray Lewis hate to cloud your judgment about a serial rapist.  Tsk, tsk.

CountDeMoney

Breaking News:  Atlantic City law enforcement totally assfucks NFL.