NFL 2014 Week One....Momma Said Knock Your Wife Out

Started by CountDeMoney, September 04, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2014, 10:10:07 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 09, 2014, 10:03:20 PM
Quote from: Jacob on September 09, 2014, 09:54:01 PM
I think garbon hasn't actually read any of CdM's posts and just assumes that since he is a Ravens fan, CdM is defending Ray Rice?

I've read the jokes and the cavalier posts.

Good.  Now give Ed his share of shit, cunt.

What would be the point?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Your partiality and favoritism for breeders has been noted.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2014, 10:22:47 PM
Your partiality and favoritism for breeders has been noted.

Ed doesn't seem to take himself seriously on Languish whereas you do.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

It's been 10 years, and none of you motherfuckers have yet to figure out what I take seriously and what I don't.

garbon

CountDeMoney

I hope Tony Dungy finds room in his heart for you.

CountDeMoney

QuoteCowboys owner Jerry Jones sexually assaulted stripper: lawsuit

Oklahoma woman Jana Weckerly, 27, claims the 71-year-old made her watch another woman give him oral sex, forcibly groped her genitals and then made her sign papers promising to stay quiet. Weckerly claims the assault happened in 2009, and she took pictures that night of Jones in compromising positions with two other women.

A former stripper filed suit against the Dallas Cowboys and owner Jerry Jones, claiming the married NFL big sexually assaulted her in 2009.

Jana Weckerly, 27, wants more than $1 million in damages after Jones kissed her, groped her genitals, made her rub his penis and forced her to watch as the businessman received oral sex from a different woman, according to the suit filed Monday night in Dallas County, Texas.

"For the Cowboys to facilitate its president in his sexual predations constitutes extreme and outrageous conduct," the suit reads. "Defendants Jerry Jones and Cowboys intentionally caused severe emotional distress to Plaintiff, and Plaintiff suffered severe injuries as a direct and proximate result."

The Ardmore, Okla. woman also claims Jones ordered her to sign documents to keep the assault secret, and that the 71-year-old bullied her "into believing that she would somehow be in trouble if she told anyone about the sexual assault."

The Cowboys owner first came under fire after sexually charged photos featuring Jones and two women appeared online last month. One shows Jones clutching a woman's breasts and another shows a different woman putting her face in Jones' crotch.

Jones has said the photos, described as a misrepresentation, were taken at a Dallas restaurant five years ago and that he was aware of their existence well before their release.  but took them on her cellphone the night of the alleged assault, her lawyer, Thomas Bowers, told the Dallas Morning News.

"After apparently too much resistance from Weckerly, Jones did what perhaps billionaires do," Bowers said in a statement to the Morning News. "He had his large personal security men lift Weckerly and the two other women from the ground and pack them out of the club."

A traumatized Weckerly is reportedly in counseling and taking medication after the incident, her lawyer said.

Admiral Yi

Jana Weckerly, 27, wants more than $1 million in damages after Jones kissed her, groped her genitals, made her rub his penis and forced her to watch as the businessman received oral sex from a different woman, according to the suit filed Monday night in Dallas County, Texas.

Poor girl.

sbr

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 09, 2014, 10:56:05 PM

Poor girl.

:huh:

CountDeMoney

sbr is the Assburger lovechild of Spellus and Sheldon4Heisman.

CountDeMoney

QuotePatriots owner Robert Kraft spoke out against domestic violence while on "CBS This Morning" on Tuesday, saying: "I think everyone that witnessed that video yesterday has to be outraged and really disgusted to see someone associated with us doing something like that us. Anyone who is a real man doesn't hit a woman."

That alone seems commendable, but of course he had more to say:

"I know our commissioner has taken some heat. I just want to say that I spoke with him (Monday) not knowing what was going to happen and knowing I was coming in here. He had no knowledge of this video. ... The way he's handled this situation himself, coming out with the mea culpa and his statement a couple of weeks ago or 10 days ago and setting a very clear policy of how we conduct ourselves in the NFL I thought was excellent. Anyone who's second-guessing that doesn't know him."

But wait. There's more.

Kraft, who claims that he is "disgusted" by Rice's act just so happens to friends with boxer Floyd Mayweather, who has a long history of domestic violence and who spent two months in jail for domestic battery.