NFL 2014 Week One....Momma Said Knock Your Wife Out

Started by CountDeMoney, September 04, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I think teams will start to figure out their little twists on offense, too.  Defenses are simply too smart and too fast, adapting to unconventional strategeries quickly.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2014, 10:23:31 AM
I think teams will start to figure out their little twists on offense, too.  Defenses are simply too smart and too fast, adapting to unconventional strategeries quickly.

You also need to stop their defense. Aaron Rodgers spent an entire game never looking to his right.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

That's bullshit right there, though.  He's just a man, not a force field.

Grey Fox

That is true. The could have alteast tried to throw on his side of the field.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

I could understand if it were some rookie QB, but with Aaron Rodgers you shouldn't shy away.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2014, 11:00:01 AM
I could understand if it were some rookie QB, but with Aaron Rodgers you shouldn't shy away.

Rodgers just doesn't seem to have the same precision as the year after the Superbowl.  His accuracy really has never been the same since his concussion at Detroit that year they almost went undefeated. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Bengals TE's elbow just...didn't...look...right.  Definitely some kind of dislocation.  Barf.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 12:40:49 PM
Bengals TE's elbow just...didn't...look...right.  Definitely some kind of dislocation.  Barf.
Yeah, that was gross.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

It looked...inside-out.   :x

Bengals offense looks crisp.  Don't think even they can keep shooting themselves in the foot, though.

CountDeMoney

LOL, Joe Flacco impersonates Vinny Testaverde, highlights after the weather!

derspiess

Would help if his receivers figured out how to hold on to the ball. But that brain fart at the end of the half was inexcusable.

MadBurgerMaker

derspiess

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 07, 2014, 02:05:00 PM
Would help if his receivers figured out how to hold on to the ball. But that brain fart at the end of the half was inexcusable.

So was the brain fart at the end of the game.  How do you not recognize a strong side stack blitz and not adjust for it?  Oh, well.  Bengals tried their damnedest to let it get away, but the Ravens wouldn't let them.   :lol: