Large Scale Hack Results in Nude Photes of Celebrities on the Internet

Started by alfred russel, August 31, 2014, 09:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 01, 2014, 06:40:33 PM
What is she semi famous for?

I know her principally as the voice of Unikitty in The Lego Movie.  Excellent vocal performance.

Lol, that was Alison Brie.  Accurate information is below.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Oh, and she was in Scott Pilgrim, and the (in-story) inappropriate crush Jonah Hill was developing in 21 Jump Street.  She was actually like 25 or something, and only barely passes as a high school senior.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Queequeg on September 01, 2014, 06:21:34 PM
HOLY FUCK! 

I KNEW BRIE LARSON'S BODY WAS SECRETLY AWESOME!  BUT HOW AWESOME I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!!!!

Yeah, she's a total A+...but did you see those feet?  There were smaller boats at Omaha Beach.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on September 01, 2014, 06:57:31 PM
Oh, and she was in Scott Pilgrim, and the (in-story) inappropriate crush Jonah Hill was developing in 21 Jump Street.  She was actually like 25 or something, and only barely passes as a high school senior.

She's was also Woody Harrelson's daughter in Rampart, and has done a bunch of other little stuff.

She was a bubble gum pop singer something like ten years ago before she got into movies;  the fact her biggest hit is a Metric cover in Scott Pilgrim is telling.   :lol:

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 01, 2014, 07:13:06 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on September 01, 2014, 06:21:34 PM
HOLY FUCK! 

I KNEW BRIE LARSON'S BODY WAS SECRETLY AWESOME!  BUT HOW AWESOME I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!!!!

Yeah, she's a total A+...but did you see those feet?  There were smaller boats at Omaha Beach.

:lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: grumbler on September 01, 2014, 06:15:45 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 01, 2014, 04:42:20 PM
grumbler got tired of cranking the mutoscope handle.  NOW IN STEREOSCOPE!

I had to look up mutoscope to understand this post, but well-played.

Vets examine dog's bowels with them.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Admiral Yi

Quote from: alfred russel on September 01, 2014, 07:01:31 PM
I may not have captured her fame. She was twice the covergirl for the SI swimsuit edition. She also became an internet phenomena with these two youtube clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMCUnWIs88CQ&has_verified=1

It's a shame a girl of such obvious modesty had her private photos exposed to the public.  :(

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 01, 2014, 07:44:25 PM
I may not have captured her fame. She was twice the covergirl for the SI swimsuit edition. She also became an internet phenomena with these two youtube clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMCUnWIs88CQ&has_verified=1

It's a shame a girl of such obvious modesty had her private photos exposed to the public.  :(
Hey!  She's Michigan fan, so lay off!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 01, 2014, 07:44:25 PM

If you consent to something once, then you consent to the same act forever in any context, and even if it's more extreme. :)

Hey, maybe you do have an inside line on CEO ethics.  Though I'm pretty sure at this point you're just trolling.
Kinemalogue