Large Scale Hack Results in Nude Photes of Celebrities on the Internet

Started by alfred russel, August 31, 2014, 09:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Another problem is that the photos on iCloud aren't deleted when you delete them on the phone.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

viper37

Quote from: Martim Silva on September 01, 2014, 02:15:41 PM
I suppose all these pictures would be rather more interesting if I had any idea on who those young ladies are.

Maybe they showed up in a movie or two I've seen, but in truth... their names and faces don't ring a bell.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll be at a corner, felling like 800 years old.   :sleep:
I know of Kate Upton (some romantic comedy), Kirsten Dunst (the old Spiderman, I think) and Jennifer Lawrence (American Hustle).
I figure you must know of at least J-Law?  The Hunger Games?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Liep on September 01, 2014, 04:58:04 PM
Another problem is that the photos on iCloud aren't deleted when you delete them on the phone.
I think right now, a lot of these cloud things are double-checking their security...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Kleves

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 01, 2014, 03:23:18 AM
They're starting to take the images off that site.
The pictures are going down all over the internet. We shall not see them again posted in our lifetimes.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 01, 2014, 04:42:20 PM
grumbler got tired of cranking the mutoscope handle.  NOW IN STEREOSCOPE!

I had to look up mutoscope to understand this post, but well-played.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Kleves on September 01, 2014, 05:07:24 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 01, 2014, 03:23:18 AM
They're starting to take the images off that site.
The pictures are going down all over the internet. We shall not see them again posted in our lifetimes.
Well-done, sir.  I wish I had said that.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Queequeg

HOLY FUCK! 

I KNEW BRIE LARSON'S BODY WAS SECRETLY AWESOME!  BUT HOW AWESOME I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!!!!
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: Queequeg on September 01, 2014, 06:21:34 PM
HOLY FUCK! 

I KNEW BRIE LARSON'S BODY WAS SECRETLY AWESOME!  BUT HOW AWESOME I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!!!!

Yeah, it's a real secret.  Have you considered not being gross?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Seriously, who could have guessed?  You possess knowledge now, Psellus, and you can turn it into power.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

What is she semi famous for?

Kate Upton too.  I've at least heard that name before, but not sure where.

alfred russel

Quote from: Queequeg on September 01, 2014, 06:21:34 PM
HOLY FUCK! 

I think implants.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 01, 2014, 06:40:33 PM
What is she semi famous for?

Kate Upton too.  I've at least heard that name before, but not sure where.

Probably as a most read story somewhere: "Upton's new bikini shots"
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk