Political Quiz - Where do you fall?

Started by merithyn, July 02, 2014, 02:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

All this poll was designed to support the Dems.
Almost all my answers had to be "No" because of the stupid questions.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on July 03, 2014, 02:42:49 PM

If that is true then I feel less embarrassed about scoring so Demoncrat.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Quote from: Neil on July 03, 2014, 01:07:59 PM
Your best fit is...
Faith and Family Left
along with 15% of the public.

The Faith and Family Left combine strong support for activist government with conservative attitudes on many social issues. They are very racially diverse – this is the only typology group that is "majority-minority." The Faith and Family Left generally favor increased government aid for the poor even if it adds to the deficit and believe that government should do more to solve national problems. Most oppose same-sex marriage and legalizing marijuana and most say religion and family are at the center of their lives. Compare groups on key issues.

Well, except for the faith part.

No mention of big steel battleships, though.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on July 03, 2014, 02:43:49 PM
Quote from: Siege on July 03, 2014, 02:42:49 PM

If that is true then I feel less embarrassed about scoring so Demoncrat.

I thought it was spelled dumbocrat. :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on July 03, 2014, 03:07:32 PM

That does not quite capture the sheer evil and malignant nature of the Demoncrat party.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Canadians say the darnedest things.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Barrister on July 03, 2014, 03:07:32 PM

Dumbo is an elephant, thus a Republican.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Heh, I read this as "Political Quiz - Where do you fail?", which would actually make a better quiz.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: celedhring on July 03, 2014, 02:58:00 PM
Quote from: Neil on July 03, 2014, 01:07:59 PM
Your best fit is...
Faith and Family Left
along with 15% of the public.

The Faith and Family Left combine strong support for activist government with conservative attitudes on many social issues. They are very racially diverse – this is the only typology group that is "majority-minority." The Faith and Family Left generally favor increased government aid for the poor even if it adds to the deficit and believe that government should do more to solve national problems. Most oppose same-sex marriage and legalizing marijuana and most say religion and family are at the center of their lives. Compare groups on key issues.

Well, except for the faith part.
No mention of big steel battleships, though.
That was included in my answer about using military force against terror and being active internationally.  Obviously an important part of that would be to build more dreadnoughts and to eliminate the Air Force.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

dps

Quote from: Valmy on July 03, 2014, 01:59:23 PM
Yeah the questions are typically like:

1. Government should dominate society with the centralized control akin to a Soviet Central Committee.

2. Government has zero role to play in society Anarchy4EVA!!

and you have to decide which position you marginally lean towards.

I didn't much like the start, stupid polarity of the questions, either, but I did finish the test and got business conservative.

Savonarola

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 03, 2014, 01:57:09 PM
I started up on the Pew thingy.  I got to Q4, the one about overwhelming military force and decided the choices were too silly to continue.

I'm pretty sure you know your result, "Business Conservative," without taking the quiz.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock