News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Granny Tazed

Started by HVC, June 10, 2009, 11:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on June 10, 2009, 12:09:03 PM
:rolleyes: yeah nothing could happen by tazering an old lady with however many thousands of volts either.

Tell that to Poles scared to emigrate to Canada now. Maybe she was just a cranky old bag who deserved what she got. maybe buddy cop was an asshole also. There are no winners in this situation except the imaginary people the old lady didn't run over because she got pulled over.

So your response is to reference a very different event and talk about hypothetical actions that supposedly don't occur on the tape...and on the flipside we have an old woman who clearly lied about her role in the matter. Hmm...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 10, 2009, 12:09:04 PM
Dude should have shot her in the leg.
:yes: And put a couple more rounds into her head once she lay on the ground.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: garbon on June 10, 2009, 12:11:50 PM
:rolleyes: yeah nothing could happen by tazering an old lady with however many thousands of volts either.

Tell that to Poles scared to emigrate to Canada now. Maybe she was just a cranky old bag who deserved what she got. maybe buddy cop was an asshole also. There are no winners in this situation except the imaginary people the old lady didn't run over because she got pulled over.

So your response is to reference a very different event and talk about hypothetical actions that supposedly don't occur on the tape...and on the flipside we have an old woman who clearly lied about her role in the matter. Hmm...

how clear is it she lied? I don't believe the cop's version anymore than hers. All I'm saying is that it seems excessive to taze an old lady, no matter how annoying she might be. If I use a little hyperbole, well this is languish. get over it.
:p

Neil

It's significantly less damaging than hitting her with a nightstick.
QuoteTell that to Poles scared to emigrate to Canada now.
1.  They're not welcome.
2.  Maybe they shouldn't do crimes.  Stomping around like an asshole is a good way to get tazed.  That particular Pole got what he deserved.
3.  If they can't learn English, they should go to hell.
QuoteI think we need to teach cops the vulcan grip thing. Then they can just pinch granny's nerve and have her take a nap.
Better yet, why don't we teach cops magical stasis spells that hold the evil person completely immobile?  That way, they don't even have to touch the evil person at all?

When you get tazed, it's because you've done something wrong.  Every time.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on June 10, 2009, 12:20:05 PM
how clear is it she lied? I don't believe the cop's version anymore than hers. All I'm saying is that it seems excessive to taze an old lady, no matter how annoying she might be. If I use a little hyperbole, well this is languish. get over it.
The videotape.  It's mentioned in the article.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

BuddhaRhubarb

oh well then. Obviously you are right Neil. No cop has ever abused his authority or taser.

garbon

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on June 10, 2009, 12:23:38 PM
oh well then. Obviously you are right Neil. No cop has ever abused his authority or taser.

It was nice of Neil to give you that out. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: garbon on June 10, 2009, 12:24:57 PM

It was nice of Neil to give you that out. :hug:

He's a big softie at heart... but don't tell anyone.

Neil

Naturally.  I am invariably right, and My positions are right because they are Mine.

I suggest you conform your way of thinking to My own.

garbon

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on June 10, 2009, 12:29:05 PM
He's a big softie at heart... but don't tell anyone.

I wouldn't have been so kind. :blush:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Palisadoes

Hahahahahaa!! :XD: The video is brilliant!

Berkut

Quote from: ElectroGrannyShe denied the charge, telling a local Fox News reporter, "I was not argumentative. I was not combative. Every bit of this is a lie."

Quotethe constable's office released the dashboard video of the arrest, which shows Winkfein using vulgar language and daring Bieze to use his Taser. According to the time stamp on the dashboard video, it was at least seven minutes from when Bieze told the elderly woman to get out of her truck until he finally hit her with 50,000 volts of low-amperage electricity and she fell screaming to the ground.

Oops. Granny should know that there is almost always video these days. What a dumbass.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Neil

Quote from: Palisadoes on June 10, 2009, 03:13:02 PM
Hahahahahaa!! :XD: The video is brilliant!
The best part of it is that the newsgirl at the end is trying to make the old woman into some kind of plucky hero.  As if the idea of the equality of the sexes needs more of a beating.

Admiral Yi

Granny was a bitch, she was in the wrong, deserved the ticket, deserved the arrest, but still couldn't he have just cuffed her?