And we're back!

Main Menu

"Bounty Hunters" arrested

Started by jimmy olsen, June 10, 2009, 05:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on June 10, 2009, 05:46:46 AM
Moosup

Sounds like a slang greeting of Yukon ganstas. Or getting a hair removal job.

Monoriu

One thing I don't understand.  It seems it is entirely possible to be a bounty hunter legally.  They knew where the suspect was.  If there was a reward on her head, all they needed to do was to report her to police.  Less work, more reward.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on June 11, 2009, 04:10:08 AM
Sounds like a slang greeting of Yukon ganstas.

Moose up, hoes down!

Martinus

Quote from: Monoriu on June 11, 2009, 04:19:16 AM
One thing I don't understand.  It seems it is entirely possible to be a bounty hunter legally.  They knew where the suspect was.  If there was a reward on her head, all they needed to do was to report her to police.  Less work, more reward.

That's not bounty hunting. That's snitching. :P

Monoriu

Quote from: Martinus on June 11, 2009, 05:17:37 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on June 11, 2009, 04:19:16 AM

Whatever works  :P

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on June 10, 2009, 02:59:35 PMI'm amazed he hasn't been beaten to death by his wife's breasts during sex yet.  :P
I hope that this is my fate. :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on June 11, 2009, 05:17:37 AM

Mono would be the guy everyone knows at the station that calls on a Saturday night, to inform them that the neighbors are "up to something, and it's probably no good".