The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 10, 2014, 07:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansmeister

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 04, 2014, 10:29:33 AM
Quote from: Valmy on September 03, 2014, 11:23:56 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 03, 2014, 10:13:06 PM

Kadyrov also intimated that IS "took orders from their handlers in Western security services."

Ok now that is awesome.

You need to read more RT. CIA controls everything.

Ahh, what happened to the good old days when the  :Joos  controlled everything?  :cry:

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Hansmeister on September 05, 2014, 08:13:03 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 04, 2014, 10:29:33 AM
Quote from: Valmy on September 03, 2014, 11:23:56 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 03, 2014, 10:13:06 PM

Kadyrov also intimated that IS "took orders from their handlers in Western security services."

Ok now that is awesome.

You need to read more RT. CIA controls everything.

Ahh, what happened to the good old days when the  :Joos  controlled everything?  :cry:

they run the CIA of course

Darth Wagtaros

They still control the banks and the diamond trade. 
PDH!

celedhring

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Norgy

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

mongers

Sadly, a second of the nineteen Lebanese army soldiers captured in Arsal, Lebanon, has been beheaded by ISIL.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

They're just getting on everybody's holiday card list this season.

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on September 05, 2014, 10:47:22 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 05, 2014, 08:16:33 PM
Conservatives tried to get the Jewish vote.

They got mine.

Yeah, only the dumbest 10% fell for it.  Seventy years ago it was the Jews who ran the press and Hollywood.  Now it's "Hollywood Elite" and the liberal media.  Guess what?  They are talking about the same people.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on September 06, 2014, 08:02:21 PM
Yeah, only the dumbest 10% fell for it.  Seventy years ago it was the Jews who ran the press and Hollywood.  Now it's "Hollywood Elite" and the liberal media.  Guess what?  They are talking about the same people.

Maybe Grumbler, though I think he's a school teacher. The rest of the people who ran the press and Hollywood 70 years ago are dead.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?