News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

How the hell did Greece make it this far?

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 29, 2014, 11:59:40 AM

Mexico winning would be cool.

The Mexican soccer team is our mortal enemy. Their fans throw balloons of urine at us when we play there.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

If the Greeks can win today, and Mexico wins, I would think they would be the favorites to get to the semis.  :D
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

Quote from: alfred russel on June 29, 2014, 12:04:08 PM
The Mexican soccer team is our mortal enemy. Their fans throw balloons of urine at us when we play there.

I'd just like to laugh at Mono.  :sleep:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 29, 2014, 12:03:47 PM
How the hell did Greece make it this far?

The same way they won the '04 EC.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on June 29, 2014, 12:08:15 PM
The same way they won the '04 EC.

A couple 1-0 shitfests?

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

They qualified with four points from the group phase and then won the quarter, semi and final game with 1-0 each.

Zanza

Goooooooooooooooooooooool!

FunkMonk

Hahaha fuck you Dutch pricks.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

Why is van Persie getting yanked?  :huh:

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Fuck doucheface Sneijder
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.