News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Lots of us picked Colombia over Uraguay it seems
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

Colombia is the only entry in this poll nobody voted for, so it'd be cool if they win. Still, I'd rather it was somebody on one of Mono's "wrong continents".  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

Just imagine Falcao was with them and at peak strength.

Admiral Yi

If I had a dollar for every time someone misspelled a South American country, I would have like 3 dollars.

Zanza

Algeria has a 100% win record against Germany.  :ph34r:

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

Picking Holland but rooting for Mexico and that too awesome coach.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Holland for the cup!

Though Mexico winning would be kind of funny given how excited a lot of Americans seem to be about this tournament. Its nice to imagine their cleaners giving them smug looks.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on June 29, 2014, 11:10:32 AM
Holland for the cup!

Though Mexico winning would be kind of funny given how excited a lot of Americans seem to be about this tournament. Its nice to imagine their cleaners giving them smug looks.

Chip, meet shoulder.  :lol:

Zanza

Dutch show a poor game, but should have gotten a penalty at the end.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Zanza on June 29, 2014, 10:20:57 AM
Algeria has a 100% win record against Germany.  :ph34r:

No Madjer in this squad though. Anyways, whatever the results, cars will burn.

alfred russel

Quote from: Zanza on June 29, 2014, 11:55:44 AM
Dutch show a poor game, but should have gotten a penalty at the end.

Offsetting the one the mexicans could have gotten earlier.

So far all of these knockout games have been boring. I don't have high hopes for the next one either.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on June 29, 2014, 11:10:32 AM
Holland for the cup!

Mexico winning would be cool. So would having a cleaner.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

If the Greece game isn't boring, that would be a first.