And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 24, 2014, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: Josephus on June 24, 2014, 11:58:08 AM
So which is the better game to watch this afternoon?

Italy-Uruguay should have been more interesting.

Meant the second group of games? Thinking the Greece v ivory coast
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Quote from: Tamas on June 24, 2014, 01:04:50 PM
I havent seen the England game, but now looking at Hodgson saying they just showed what a good team they can be... By 0-0ing against Costa Rica.... O RLY?

The same Costa Rica that won Group B which also featured italy and uruguay? That Costa Rica?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Concacaf   2 for 2 so far.

Think UEFA has too many spots.

Duque de Bragança

According to the pool picks, it seems that I am the ultimate Uruguay fan.  :hmm:

Liep

Mine still reflect the pre-WC wisdom. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Quote from: Liep on June 24, 2014, 02:40:46 PM
Mine still reflect the pre-WC wisdom. :(

It's hard to break from tradition.

Liep

Columbia has the best celebrations.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

Can someone please feed Suarez before match time?  <_<
Cuntbag.

Admiral Yi

The country is Colombia, with a O. :nerd:

Zanza

Pedrito

Quote from: Zanza on June 24, 2014, 03:37:52 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on June 24, 2014, 06:10:38 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 24, 2014, 05:01:02 AM
Tamas' Picks of the Day:

Italy. Fuck Suarez.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo......

L.
:lol:
<_< Tamas' Curse is terrible.

And by the way, you can't hope to progress after the Group phase, if you cannot total two shots on goal in two games against Costa Rica and uruguys. Fuck Balotelli, useless piece of useless football player.

...and by the way, fuck Suarez, I hope he'll get a 6-month ban from every competition because there's the bite and the simulation too, but i doubt it because FIFA wants his stars to play in the WC.
Fuck Blatter, too, just while we're here.

It's strange to think that the two finalists of the last Euro Cup are going home after the Group stage.

Let's only hope Tamas doesn't jinx Team USA, I'll root for them from now on.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

QuoteHaving seen it again, it was pretty bad of the Italian guy to shoulder him in the teeth. #soccerbeaver
2:25pm - 24 Jun 14
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maladict

Apparently some guy bet on Suarez biting someone during the WC and won $5000.  :lol:

Admiral Yi

alfred russel

Quote from: Pedrito on June 24, 2014, 04:02:23 PM
<_< Tamas' Curse is terrible.

And by the way, you can't hope to progress after the Group phase, if you cannot total two shots on goal in two games against Costa Rica and uruguys. Fuck Balotelli, useless piece of useless football player.

...and by the way, fuck Suarez, I hope he'll get a 6-month ban from every competition because there's the bite and the simulation too, but i doubt it because FIFA wants his stars to play in the WC.
Fuck Blatter, too, just while we're here.

It's strange to think that the two finalists of the last Euro Cup are going home after the Group stage.

Let's only hope Tamas doesn't jinx Team USA, I'll root for them from now on.

L.

I've been at work, and didn't see the game, or the commentary, but I saw a soundless replay of the red card and thought that was a lame straight red card. I thought you guys got hosed.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014