News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

that was worse than the nigeria-iran game.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Clearly the Belgians were intimidated by the prospect of invasion and annexation.

FunkMonk

USA aren't going to win this match.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

Flip busts out his reverse psychology Phillipino witchcraft.

Norgy

You just have to hope Ronaldo caught something from the boogers Löw served him.

Josephus

this game has all the making of a snore fest. Let's hope Im wrong
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Maladict

This will be an interesting one for the pool, if anything.
Duque seems to have forgotten about this game  :(

Norgy

Just read up a bit about the history of soccerball in the US. Looks like there were umpteen leagues concentrated in the north-east up until around 1930, when FIFA stepped in to fuck things up.

garbon

I am loving Algeria's barely-there tops.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Norgy

Quote from: Josephus on June 22, 2014, 02:02:45 PM

I'd say you are.  :)

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

Well, Algeria is France's B side, so cheer up.

Josephus

Quote from: Norgy on June 22, 2014, 02:33:36 PM
Quote from: Josephus on June 22, 2014, 02:02:45 PM

I'd say you are.  :)

Yes. I'm pleasantly surprised. :)

Norgy

That's a very good effort by Soon. Class.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Norgy on June 22, 2014, 03:12:50 PM
That's a very good effort by Soon. Class.

When do you think he will score?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA