News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Les bleues have discovered the secret of team harmony: really bad haircuts.  :D

Honduras seems to be, if not the floppiest, the most theatrical team with their shin grabbing. One drink every time a Honduran grabs his leg or head, 2 drinks if it's the wrong body part, 3 if he lies in the stretcher before getting back up.

PRC

Quote from: Zanza on June 15, 2014, 02:02:48 PM
No national anthems for France and Honduras. :huh:

Allez les Bleus! :frog:

Apparently there was a problem with the PA system.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 15, 2014, 02:52:02 PM
Les bleues have discovered the secret of team harmony: really bad haircuts.  :D

Honduras seems to be, if not the floppiest, the most theatrical team with their shin grabbing. One drink every time a Honduran grabs his leg or head, 2 drinks if it's the wrong body part, 3 if he lies in the stretcher before getting back up.

They do that crap all the time in qualifying too. It's annoying as hell and I hope France stops messing around and slots 10 past them.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Duque de Bragança

Wait, this goal line technology is actually useful! What's next, video for offsides?

Liep

Wow, terrible decision to show the 'no goal' before the goal. But own goal by the goalie there.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

But was the ball all the way in?

Edit, it was. Guess we can trust the goal line technology, even if the execution was terrible.

Liep

Warspite

Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2014, 03:14:13 PM
Wow, terrible decision to show the 'no goal' before the goal. But own goal by the goalie there.

Important to show it was an own goal and not by Benzama.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Liep

Yes, but don't let the other fans and players think that there was no goal at all, even if just for 10seconds. Cruel and unnecessary.

Admiral Yi

Distinct absence of French surnames on the team.  So with the absence of the very French Ribbery, this team's Frenchiness is only 50% of the previous team's.

Benzema is what, an Arab name?

Liep

He's Algerian I think.

Warspite

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 15, 2014, 03:57:11 PM
Distinct absence of French surnames on the team.  So with the absence of the very French Ribbery, this team's Frenchiness is only 50% of the previous team's.

Benzema is what, an Arab name?

Giroud, Debuchy, Valbuena, Lloris, Evra, Cabaye, Griezmann, Varane ?
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Warspite

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA