News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Costa stepping on the defenders foot and slipping is not really a penalty...

Liep

Another terrible referee decision, the fat man, aka. Costa, fell on his own.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Hansmeister

This must be the first time I watch the Dutch team play where I don't recognize ghetto majority of players names because they are so obscure.   What a decline of Dutch soccer!

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Pedrito

nice, nice goal by van Persie!

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Admiral Yi

Spain looks nowhere near as tight as they did 4 years ago.  Or as quick.

Euros still need to learn how to high five correctly.

PRC

Liep

Is it raining season in Brazil?

Zanza

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

Man, ESPN's score graphics suck. white on light blue?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

I'm conflicted. I won't both teams to lose.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 13, 2014, 03:20:13 PM
Man, ESPN's score graphics suck. white on light blue?

Yeah, makes it really easy to see on my pixellated ESPN feed.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Hansmeister

What the hell happened to Spain?  What an underwhelming performance so far. Brazil has a weak game yesterday, now Spain is underperforming. Maybe Germany has a chance after all.