And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Barrister on June 12, 2014, 04:44:01 PM
Haters gonna hate.

The Croat barely touched the Brazilian on the shoulder. Brazil gets penalty, Croatia gets yellow card.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maladict

Brazil looks really weak.

FunkMonk

Battle of the Worst Goalkeepers
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on June 12, 2014, 04:40:05 PM
Quote from: celedhring on June 12, 2014, 04:19:05 PM
Refereeing conspiracies aside

Speaking of which .... :P

a disgrace

Brazil sucks ass but they will help them to the semis at least to avoid rioting.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

FunkMonk

Rooting for Brazil is terrible and you are bad for doing it :mad:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

Especially with that diving shit. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sheilbh

Poor Croatia.

Kovac in that suit looked like Hannibal.
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

ITV's local studio is currently under siege by protesters  while they discuss the game :D

DGuller

I really hope Blatter gets ousted and/or jailed, and someone living in this century takes over.  The bad referee calls are not the good kind of uncertainty;  they're the kind of uncertainty that destroys the credibility of the game result.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tamas on June 12, 2014, 05:06:16 PM
ITV's local studio is currently under siege by protesters  while they discuss the game :D
I'm glad Brazilians are as annoyed at Adrian Chiles as the English.
Let's bomb Russia!

Monoriu

The first victory for the status quo :yeah:

Liep

I only heard the game on the radio. The commentator wasn't particularly pleased with the ref: Neymar's elbow to the face should've seen him send off, very weak penalty, wrongfully disallowed goal for Croatia.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

If Croatia was hosting this tournament they would have won that game :lol:

Ah well.  France will take care of Brazil as usual -_-

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

dps

Only got to hear a bit of the match on radio while I was on lunch today.  Tomorrow at least I'll be able to see one match after work.

I'm off Monday and Tuesday and plan to watch all the matches those days, including our loss to Ghana.