News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

I like Marcelo, hopefully he isn't hurt or abused by the fans after the game. :(
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Larch

Amazing saves by Pletikosa.

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on June 12, 2014, 03:28:27 PM

He's been their keeper since like forever, hasn't he?

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on June 12, 2014, 03:31:43 PM
Quote from: The Larch on June 12, 2014, 03:28:27 PM

He's been their keeper since like forever, hasn't he?

As far as I can remember, yes.

And Neymar scores.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Norgy

Two very good footballing sides. Brazil's players do seem a bit nervy. And their strikers look like immovable objects.

Admiral Yi

If Brazil loses their country is going to straight to the shitter.

celedhring

Refereeing conspiracies aside, I can't see this Brazil side winning the cup. They look awful upfront besides Neymar's occasional flash of brilliance. Fred and Hulk are oafs.

derspiess

Just glanced at the game for a few seconds & saw a Brazilian guy do a ridiculous dive.  Forgot how much that annoyed me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

Shocking dive and horrible call. I hate this sport and will not watch the rest of this tournament.*

*[spoiler]Not really I'm morally weak.[/spoiler]
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Barrister

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Haters gonna hate.

[Note I'm not watching this game at all, just checking the score occasionally :P)

Admiral Yi

Better go do me some watchin'.