Iran now has enough uranium to make a nuclear bomb

Started by jimmy olsen, June 09, 2009, 07:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Berkut on June 10, 2009, 09:24:10 AM
Oh sure, kill another quarter million children and infants, real nice, monster.
Whoop-de-fucking doo; kids are cheap maids and shoemakers anyway, depending on whether you live in the first world or the third.

Anyway, diplomacy's out, they've already got the tech, so stealing it and destroying their copies of stuff isn't legal, and as many problems as Khameini ending up on the wrong end of a sniper's rifle would solve, that isn't going to happen either. You boohoo everything and this is where it gets you.
Experience bij!

Josquius

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 09, 2009, 08:00:23 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 09, 2009, 07:54:33 PM
1?

:lol:
Is a nuclear bomb something to be laughed at? All it takes is one for Tel Aviv to be razed to the ground.

Because that's really going to happen.
The idea that Iran will willingly commit suicide anyway is daft. That they would do it and not even destroy Israel with them?
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 10, 2009, 09:29:51 AM
Whoop-de-fucking doo; kids are cheap maids and shoemakers anyway, depending on whether you live in the first world or the third.

Anyway, diplomacy's out, they've already got the tech, so stealing it and destroying their copies of stuff isn't legal, and as many problems as Khameini ending up on the wrong end of a sniper's rifle would solve, that isn't going to happen either. You boohoo everything and this is where it gets you.

Aren't trolls supposed to be interesting and/or entertaining?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

To be fair, third-world adults are also useless.

Why can't we exterminate the entire race again?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on June 10, 2009, 09:38:30 AM
Aren't trolls supposed to be interesting and/or entertaining?

Your mistake is assuming that they're meant to be entertaining to you.

And you call me pompous. :P
Experience bij!

Queequeg

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 10, 2009, 08:53:39 AM
Quote from: Queequeg on June 10, 2009, 02:27:38 AM
with thousands of Arabs and right next to Palestine?   :huh:

I am confident in the willigness of Iranians to fight to the last Arab.
:lmfao:

This pretty much sums up all of Iranian foreign policy of the last 600 years or so; support internecine conflicts among Arabs, wait until last Arab is dead and take all of Middle East. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 10, 2009, 05:07:22 PM
Your mistake is assuming that they're meant to be entertaining to you.

And you call me pompous. :P

Perhaps the class will participate in a show of hands to see who was amused.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: Queequeg on June 10, 2009, 05:13:18 PM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 10, 2009, 08:53:39 AM
Quote from: Queequeg on June 10, 2009, 02:27:38 AM
with thousands of Arabs and right next to Palestine?   :huh:

I am confident in the willigness of Iranians to fight to the last Arab.
:lmfao:

This pretty much sums up all of Iranian foreign policy of the last 600 years or so; support internecine conflicts among Arabs, wait until last Arab is dead and take all of Middle East.
Maybe if they had been more constructive, they wouldn't have spent most of the last 200 years as a slave race.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on June 10, 2009, 05:20:21 PM
Perhaps the class will participate in a show of hands to see who was amused.

My hand's up, and from my standpoint, that's the only one that counts. You're just a few lines of random pathetic elitist text on some web page to me. I just treat all your posts as if they were intended to be punch lines.
Experience bij!

Habsburg

Quote from: Neil on June 10, 2009, 11:00:00 AM
Whoop-de-------- doo; kids are cheap maids and shoemakers anyway, depending on whether you live in the first world or the third.
To be fair, third-world adults are also useless.

Why can't we exterminate the entire race again?

This.  :contract:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Habsburg on June 10, 2009, 05:32:21 PM

Hey, I'll put you in charge of Vault 1 and Neil in charge of Vault 2... the purge will start with the West Coast and work eastward. :ph34r:
Experience bij!

Habsburg

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 10, 2009, 05:36:39 PM
Quote from: Habsburg on June 10, 2009, 05:32:21 PM

Hey, I'll put you in charge of Vault 1 and Neil in charge of Vault 2... the purge will start with the West Coast and work eastward. :ph34r:

:mmm:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 10, 2009, 09:03:39 AMIt's a little late for non-proliferation,

Nonsense.  Look at South Africa, who unilaterally disarmed their program.  Look at Argentina and Brazil and their bilateral inspections programs, started on their own and continuing without any pressure from the world community.

There's always room for non-proliferation.  And Jello.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 10, 2009, 06:23:36 PM
There's always room for non-proliferation.  And Jello.

As Winston Zeddemore once said:

"I hate jello."

And people trying to take away excuses for wetworks against obnoxious, aggressive state puppetmasters. :P
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 10, 2009, 06:29:10 PMAnd people trying to take away excuses for wetworks against obnoxious, aggressive state puppetmasters. :P

FWIW, I classify pre-emptive strikes, covert actions and sanctioned active destablization as forms of non-proliferation.