The "I Can't Believe You Numbnuts Couldn't Make An NFL Draft Thread" Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, May 08, 2014, 08:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Christ, people.

If the Texans did not draft Clowney, then the whole franchise should've been subject to forfeiture under public safety laws for being that fucking stupid.

And Detroit took that monster beast man-child beast Eric Ebron.

Johnny Football waits.  Like he should.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

You are in charge of the NFL threads, Seedy.

Man, the NFL draft is some boring BS.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Man two Aggies have been drafted by the Racial Pedagogic League and neither of them is Johnny Pedagogy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

God, Ray Lewis is fucking tedious. Just repeat the points everybody else is making.  :rolleyes:

sbr

I love to see Manziel fall, but the cards better not take him. I have dealt with s lit of crap as a card fan, but I cannot tolerate that :mad:

Valmy

Quote from: sbr on May 08, 2014, 09:00:18 PM
I love to see Manziel fall, but the cards better not take him. I have dealt with s lit of crap as a card fan, but I cannot tolerate that :mad:

Maybe the Ravens will take him.  Johnny Mobtown.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

alfred russel

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2014, 08:27:48 PM
Christ, people.

If the Texans did not draft Clowney, then the whole franchise should've been subject to forfeiture under public safety laws for being that fucking stupid.

And Detroit took that monster beast man-child beast Eric Ebron.

Johnny Football waits.  Like he should.

The way the post run the ball nfl works, you really need a decent qb if you want to win the super bowl. If you list the top 15 qbs in the league, most teams got them on draft day. I think it is nuts watching a bunch of shitty teams with shitty qbs drafting other positions. If you dont like manziel, bridgewater looked pretty damn good throwing the ball in actual football games.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

sbr

No.  QBs are important but you dint take a C QB over an A at another position.

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on May 08, 2014, 09:01:04 PM
The way the post run the ball nfl works, you really need a decent qb if you want to win the super bowl. If you list the top 15 qbs in the league, most teams got them on draft day. I think it is nuts watching a bunch of shitty teams with shitty qbs drafting other positions. If you dont like manziel, bridgewater looked pretty damn good throwing the ball in actual football games.

How many of them were top 10 draft picks?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 08, 2014, 08:28:49 PM
LOL CLEVELAND BROWNS

I can't believe they actually traded up for a CB.  But that's why they're the Cleveland Browns.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2014, 09:03:27 PM
LOL CLEVELAND BROWNS

I can't believe they actually traded up for a CB.  But that's why they're the Cleveland Browns.

Huh?  No they traded down.

Valmy

No dice Manziel.  Maybe Johnny Broadway?  Nah not even the Jets are that stupid.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on May 08, 2014, 09:05:07 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2014, 09:03:27 PM
LOL CLEVELAND BROWNS

Huh?  No they traded down.

Whatever, I wasn't home yet.  But they're still the Cleveland Browns.