The "I Can't Believe You Numbnuts Couldn't Make An NFL Draft Thread" Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, May 08, 2014, 08:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 08, 2014, 08:56:25 PM
God, Ray Lewis is fucking tedious. Just repeat the points everybody else is making.  :rolleyes:

Worst I've seen since ESPN tried to give Lawrence Taylor a shot at analysis. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2014, 09:25:30 PM
I bet the Texans take Derek Carr in the 2nd round, just to kill off the entire Carr gene pool from the face of the earth.

I have a feeling Carr will go to the cardinals at 27.

Not sure how I feel about that one....

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

The Browns selected Brady Quinn and Brandon Weeden 22th previously.  What could go wrong?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

They would've been better off with Carr, but Manziel will sell jerseys.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 08, 2014, 10:00:30 PM
God, Ray Lewis is fucking tedious. Just repeat the points everybody else is making.  :rolleyes:

We could have Shannon Sharpe right now.  I WANT MAH RETITUSHUN

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2014, 10:21:49 PM
They would've been better off with Carr, but Manziel will sell jerseys.

Yep

Cleveland fans are so full of optimism.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

CountDeMoney

He does use the word "special" a bit too much.  But that's because so very many of these kids are "special".

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 08, 2014, 10:22:35 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 08, 2014, 10:00:30 PM

We could have Shannon Sharpe right now.  I WANT MAH RETITUSHUN

I'd rather have Dierdorf flop sweat.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Stop the RayRay hate, first time in a long time that a black football analyst is actually articulate.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

My dad, who hates Ray Ray, actually admitted he rather enjoyed his commentary.  Especially when stacked up against the other clowns they have.  I'm liking the Mack pick by Oakland, liking the trade down and cb pick by Cleveland, but despise the Johnny Ego pickup.  Ugh.  I was hoping for the total long shot of Brett Smith out of Wyoming being the Browns' qb draftee.  :pdh:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Guess Niners won't be grabbing wideout right off the bat or probably this day's rounds.

QuoteThe 49ers hit it big when they snagged Anquan Boldin from the Baltimore Ravens in an offseason trade last year, and now they're trying to re-create that success by dealing for Bills receiver Stevie Johnson.

Johnson became expendable in Buffalo when the Bills moved up and took Sammy Watkins with the fourth pick of Thursday's draft. The 49ers, in search of another weapon on offense, swooped in and landed Johnson for a fourth-round pick in 2015 that can turn into a third-rounder based on Johnson's performance, according to ESPN.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son