News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elemental - War of Magic

Started by Syt, June 06, 2009, 10:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Reading this beta preview made me less interested, though that might just be the writer's style:

http://www.spacesector.com/blog/2012/08/elemental-fallen-enchantress-hands-on-beta-preview/
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Since I pre-ordered this disaster of a "game", I got Fallen Enchantress for free. I have recently checked out the latest beta.

It is definetly more fun than the original, but so is watching paint dry.

It MIGHT end up being good, but it just fails capturing my interest.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on September 07, 2012, 12:53:01 PM

Yeah from the preview I posted it, it just didn't seem to have a sort of spirit to it.  Like the mechanics are working good but where's the life?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on September 07, 2012, 12:56:26 PM

Yeah from the preview I posted it, it just didn't seem to have a sort of spirit to it.  Like the mechanics are working good but where's the life?

exactly

Jaron

Since I pre-ordered this disaster of a "game", I got Fallen Enchantress for free. I have recently checked out the latest beta.

Not only did you preorder it, but you were quite the cheerleader for it last time around, which is why *I* preordered that disaster of a game.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Tamas

Quote from: Jaron on September 08, 2012, 11:39:26 AM

Not only did you preorder it, but you were quite the cheerleader for it last time around, which is why *I* preordered that disaster of a game.

lol I was not. It was Syt

Darth Wagtaros

No shit.
PDH!

Tamas

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 09, 2012, 07:17:21 AM

No shit.

nobody is fooled by your blatant lies!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2012, 12:56:36 PM
BeetShine(tm)

I see him trying to use his trickster gypsy ways to get out of this one.

Tamas

:lol: assholes

you know I layed my righteous judgement on this piece of crap right after I had a look at it.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points