News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PS4 vs. Xbox One

Started by Caliga, February 16, 2014, 09:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

:huh: What?  I was watching episodes of All in the Family the other day, and I also watched the Christmas episode of Married With Children that guest starred Sam Kinison. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

News radio is on Crackle.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

It looks like one of the giveaway games on PSN this month is the Tomb Raider reboot.  Is it worth signing up for PSN Plus to get it?  Do you get to see her boobs? :)

katmai

Fun game. They would be too small for you.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 14, 2014, 07:23:21 AM
It looks like one of the giveaway games on PSN this month is the Tomb Raider reboot.  Is it worth signing up for PSN Plus to get it?  Do you get to see her boobs? :)

Go on the youtubes and watch the Conan 'o Brian "review".
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I thought the TR reboot was pretty decent (some narrative nonsense not withstanding).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

I bought Ass Creed at GameStop today @ lunch.  I figure it makes sense to get both Ass Creed and Tits Raider.  Even if I don't like the latter Princesca will because she's obsessed with video games that have "strong women" in them. :rolleyes:

Tamas

Quote from: Caliga on March 09, 2014, 04:00:45 PM
I came home with a 60' Sony Smart LED earlier and just finished hooking that up and am now d/ling system updates for the PS4.

Princesca ran Netflix on the TV to see how it looked and pulled up some nerd show about space she's been watching episodes of.

I saw the picture and immediately DROPPED FUCKING LOADS :cool:

Meh.

Sonys are ok, but last time I checked were cleary behind Samsungs. Ok, last time was more than a year ago, but still. :P

Caliga

I realize you can't really go by a store showroom, but they looked about the same to me in the store.

katmai

So pulled trigger on PS4,
As didn't have ps3 before would be interested in adding any and all of you that are part of PSN

garbon

Quote from: katmai on September 12, 2014, 08:39:54 PM
As didn't have ps3 before would be interested in adding any and all of you that are part of PSN

Eww.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Wouldn't want you in my friends list anyway.

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on September 12, 2014, 08:39:54 PM
So pulled trigger on PS4,
Handle?