News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PS4 vs. Xbox One

Started by Caliga, February 16, 2014, 09:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Caliga

The nerd who checked me out at GameStop was confused when I told him I wanted the PS4 but no games for it. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

You must be building a bomb with it.

Caliga

Nothing out yet I really want, but I can use it immediately as a DVD/BluRay player. :sleep:  I might go back next weekend and see if there's any preowned PS4 crap yet.

Josquius

Get a ps3.
Plays blu ray just fine and has plenty of good games
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on March 09, 2014, 09:20:29 AM
:face:

:( Don't be so hard on yourself.  You're future-proofing yourself for the inevitable moment when all the new PS3 games are licensed movie-franchise drivel because all the developers have shifted gears to PS4 development. :console:
Experience bij!

Caliga

No, that was because he tells me to get a PS3 the same day I get a PS4.  Yeah, I'm so gonna do that. :lol:

OttoVonBismarck

I've almost bought PS4 a few times when I've noticed it in stock but I've been held back by the lack of any games I'm interested in. The new Thief game was supposed to change that but it received atrocious reviews. Infamous which I believe comes out sometime in the next month may or may not change that.

CountDeMoney

I'm waiting to pull the trigger on the PS4 until Battlefield 5: PowerPoint Strike! is released.  You pre-order, you get to unlock the Hansmeister Presentation Laptop.

Caliga

I came home with a 60' Sony Smart LED earlier and just finished hooking that up and am now d/ling system updates for the PS4.

Princesca ran Netflix on the TV to see how it looked and pulled up some nerd show about space she's been watching episodes of.

I saw the picture and immediately DROPPED FUCKING LOADS :cool:

Caliga

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on March 09, 2014, 01:49:35 PM
I've almost bought PS4 a few times when I've noticed it in stock but I've been held back by the lack of any games I'm interested in. The new Thief game was supposed to change that but it received atrocious reviews. Infamous which I believe comes out sometime in the next month may or may not change that.
It looks promising from the trailers and stuff I've seen, yeah.

Caliga

Haven't had time to get any games for PS4 yet but I've been enjoying watching shit on Netflix and Crackle via the PS4. :)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.