Siege

This is a fake thread.
Do not bother posting here.
Go and find a real thread to post.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Shoot straight...for once...you Army....pukes.

Siege

What?
There is no alcohol in my blood system.

This is very serious business.
Do not post here.
Urban legends and shit, man.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Enlisted trying to tell his betters what to do.  :rolleyes:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

garbon

Ed Anger

garbon

Ed Anger

katmai

Garbon has all of his on his PC don't he.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

CountDeMoney

garbon