News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fake thread

Started by Siege, February 09, 2014, 07:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on February 09, 2014, 10:23:05 PM
Sure wish we had an east coast mod to supervise this shit...

Tonitrus

Admiral Yi

The Brain

This thread was better than I thought.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tonitrus

FunkMonk

Some threads take dozens of pages to truly deliver entertainment. This thread needed just one.  :cool:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Maladict

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 10, 2014, 09:41:42 AM
Some threads take dozens of pages to truly deliver entertainment. This thread needed just one.  :cool:

:yes:

sbr

Ed Anger

Quote from: Maladict on February 10, 2014, 10:11:07 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on February 10, 2014, 09:41:42 AM

:yes:

A classic.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr