News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

Started by Liep, February 06, 2014, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Quote from: HVC on February 21, 2014, 02:21:21 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 21, 2014, 02:18:28 PM
:(

Congrats Canada that was a real grinder.  Now on to glorious consolation against the Finns.
finland will win. They always get some hockey medal :D

That is fine with me. Gold medal or bust.  :cry:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Admiral Yi

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Grey Fox

It was a good game. CC probably hated every minute of it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Goddamn, Yi.  Is this the only site you access throughout the day??
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on February 21, 2014, 02:42:42 PM
Goddamn, Yi.  Is this the only site you access throughout the day??

I check out Etrade sometimes. :unsure:

derspiess

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on February 21, 2014, 12:03:31 PM
My hearing was adjourned, so I'm all set for hockey.  :cool:
Somehow, I don't believe in coincidence...  :showoff:

My best friend took a couple hrs off to watch the game with me, so we were cool.
On to Sunday, now :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: HVC on February 21, 2014, 02:19:13 PM
Canada! Canada! Canada!
I'd still wish they could score a little more, but a win is a win, go Canada, go!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Quote from: viper37 on February 21, 2014, 03:12:37 PM
Quote from: Barrister on February 21, 2014, 12:03:31 PM
My hearing was adjourned, so I'm all set for hockey.  :cool:
Somehow, I don't believe in coincidence...  :showoff:

Defence request. :contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 21, 2014, 02:33:26 PM
It was a good game. CC probably hated every minute of it.

Why, there was no fighting and very little hugging and for sure no goons on the ice.  If the NHL could put this kind of product on the ice people outside of Canada might even watch it.

derspiess

I was wondering how an independent Quebec would do in the Winter Olympics.  What sports would they be strongest in?  I'm guessing hockey would be one.