News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

Started by Liep, February 06, 2014, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Jumping is easy; the reason you don't see fat people jumping often is the landing bit.

Besides, he's kinda cheating by lifting his legs toward his knees. I doubt he's even six inches off the ground.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

He's a big guy, but it's not like he's Wal-Mart fat.  He's probably not even 300 pounds.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on February 21, 2014, 08:33:11 AM
He's a big guy, but it's not like he's Wal-Mart fat.  He's probably not even 300 pounds.

He's at least Chris Farley weight.  That plus hard drugs = heart attack eventually.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Brad Jacobs wins gold for Canada in curling.  :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on February 21, 2014, 10:43:09 AM
Brad Jacobs wins gold for Canada in curling.  :cool:

:cool: That was a Curling clinic.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

I've never seen Brad Jacob's ass.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

My hearing was adjourned, so I'm all set for hockey.  :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

and the Canadian economy grinds to a stand still.

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 21, 2014, 12:08:04 PM
we have the game playing in the conference room :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Quote from: HVC on February 21, 2014, 12:50:12 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 21, 2014, 12:08:04 PM
we have the game playing in the conference room :D

My office is mostly empty. Only the antisocial remain watching on their computers.

Admiral Yi

Valmy

Um...no worries we are just setting them up for a heart crushing ending.  As Bismarck once said: revenge is a dish best served in the 3rd period.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."