News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

Started by Liep, February 06, 2014, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Sweden steamrolled everyone they played in the tournament so far.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

I wouldn't worry about it.  Even though they're more familiar with the cowardly nature of international hockey, the Swedes won't stand a chance against proper North American men.  As we all know, Swedish men are too effeminate to be good at sports.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

I'm worried about Canada.  Imho, they didn't do that well in their games so far.  But it will be a two sided game, for a change :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

PRC

Apparently they were watching the women's game in Toronto City Hall.  Here is Rob Ford's reaction:

Grey Fox

Gosh, I love Rob Ford.

I am going to write him in next time I vote for mayor.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Good for Canada, and congrats on the Hockey game. :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

So he hasn't had a heart attack yet?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that he is able to jump. :o