News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ideal Retirement Location?

Started by Queequeg, January 29, 2014, 03:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: garbon on February 02, 2014, 03:18:32 PM
I'm confused on why he drifted into describing Mexico.

I just presume that like many easterners, he probably figures that Mexico has overrun most of SoCal already.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Ideologue

I was pretty explicit about that. :D

I'm just sad I wasn't able to work in a mean reference to Stanford.  I was going along the lines of "it's less of a traditional college than it is a P.O. box, but don't let Harvard and Yale know."

I'm most proud of the "deserts of Sacramento."
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

Not really true...but if everything about the mega drought that Cali going through right now is true...might be very soon.

sbr

Ide's understanding of Oregon is completely opposite of reality.

Outside of a small enclave in Eugene I don't think there are ANY gays south of Portland.

Tonitrus

Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 03:45:41 PM
Ide's understanding of Oregon is completely opposite of reality.

Outside of a small enclave in Eugene I don't think there are ANY gays south of Portland.

Indeed.  And with Portland is so permeated with weirdness, that it would be impossible to be sure one way or the other.

Ideologue

In Portland it doesn't matter what sex they are, your gas gets pumped for you by law.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

katmai

Quote from: garbon on February 02, 2014, 09:36:27 AM
Quote from: katmai on February 02, 2014, 01:36:05 AM
:lol:

I'm confused about CT having appeal from a cultural/social standpoint.

Sorry I was laughing at the hideous noises comment from our local yokel.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

Quote from: Ideologue on February 02, 2014, 04:14:01 PM
In Portland it doesn't matter what sex they are, your gas gets pumped for you by law.
Hate double entendres <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Well NJ also requires such and I don't think that says anything salacious about that place.

@Sheilbh - doesn't the history of homosexual communication rely on those?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Siege

Idealk returment location?

Tel A viv, and jopefulle the nukes miss u.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"