News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Fuck you and your bucket of Original Recipe, Nanook.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on February 01, 2014, 10:42:22 PM
As it should be.
Is it?  I mean, DeBartolo crafted what might have been the most dominant team of all time, but Modell was instrumental in crafting the league as a whole.

Or are you just trolling CdM?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on February 01, 2014, 11:10:52 PM
As it should be.
Is it?  I mean, DeBartolo crafted what might have been the most dominant team of all time, but Modell was instrumental in crafting the league as a whole.

I'd think my next post answered that. :)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on February 01, 2014, 11:13:09 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 01, 2014, 11:10:52 PM
As it should be.

I'd think my next post answered that. :)
lol.  Yes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

I must admit...while I may be seeing it somewhat remotely, it seems mindless Seattle-based Seahawks media hype is at a much higher level than their last appearance in 2005.

alfred russel

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 01, 2014, 08:20:25 PM
How the hell do they decide which offensive linemen get in?

The Sportswriters try to remember which lineman John Madden circled with his telestrator and said something like: "That is my kind of guy right there. You don't want to see that guy coming your way. If you are playing defense or hosting Thanksgiving. He is the kind of guy that can your whole Turkducken by himself." Then they put that guy in the Hall.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

sbr

Walter Jones started 180 games at left tackle in the NFL.  In those games the Seahawks attempted over 5000 pass attempts; Jones gave up 23 sacks and was called for holding 7 (or 9, I forget) times. 

I don't have a source, I head it on TV last night.

CountDeMoney

QuoteSports reporter Bonnie Bernstein suffered an injury at Boomer Esiason's Friars Club Roast last week when she was hit by a flying football.

One of the roast's sponsors, Redd's Apple Ale, had set up a dunk tank on a red carpet before the event with a babe inside.

Former Falcon running back Jamal Anderson tried his luck — but his throw ricocheted off the target and hit Bernstein in the face.

"She had her hands over her face and was offered ice," a spy said. "It looked like it really hurt." Anderson apologized and said, "She'll be fine," as Bernstein walked away. But Bernstein told us, "I'm not OK," while reapplying makeup in another room. She then asked, "Where's the green room? I need to go to the green room!"

Considering the size of the schnoz she has now, I can only imagine what it looked like after that.  Probably got its own zip code.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Narcissist in Chief tweeted a pic of himself throwing a football. Because, you know, today is all about him.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

:D  C'mon man, lighten up.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tonitrus

Joe Namath and his pimpin fur coat.  :D

alfred russel

Not a good punt for Colquit. If he wants to be considered for the Hall he is going need to step up on the big stage.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014