Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Did you get your AARP card yet gramps?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  Denver special teams starting the second half off right.

derspiess

I'm kind of okay with Bruno Mars. Better than the crap they've slung at us most Super Bowls.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

:bleeding:

Denver should drink hemlock to maintain some honor.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 02, 2014, 08:34:19 PM
:lol:

You laugh, but I actually did.  Must've gotten on their mailing list with my Medicaid application.   :mad:

Needless to say, I was not pleased to receive it.

When I am finished drafting my response letter, I will post it here.

Tonitrus

If not the entire defense...Percy Harvin is definitely in the running for MVP.  :)

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2014, 08:36:01 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 02, 2014, 08:34:19 PM
:lol:

You laugh, but I actually did.  Must've gotten on their mailing list with my Medicaid application.   :mad:

Needless to say, I was not pleased to receive it.

When I am finished drafting my response letter, I will post it here.

I edited it after I realized you might think it was directed at you.  ;)  That was for the Broncos special teams.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 02, 2014, 08:37:03 PM
I edited it after I realized you might think it was directed at you.  ;)  That was for the Broncos special teams.

It's OK, MBM.  I laugh at the weak and helpless all the time, too.  And yes, including the Denver Broncos defense.

Neil

At this rate, the real question is going to be who wins MVP?  I was leaning towards Chancellor, but we'll see.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

Audi commercial portraying dangerous mutant dogs, and making fun of SPCA commercials?  Not a very good move.

katmai

Happy to see that the streak of highest scoring offenses not winning it all will be intact.

katmai

And clearly the real Super Bowl was the NFC Champ game two weeks ago.

CountDeMoney

With Peyton's historic stock dropping, it just means more Tom Brady worship.  Ugh.

alfred russel

Fuck Michael Douglas. You know who's face I want to see right now? Tom O'Brien.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014