And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 07:30:35 PM
Might as well use Madden for GM/coach.

Cant do worse. IIRC Madden never had a losing season as a pro coach.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on January 21, 2014, 07:36:21 PM

The video game.  59.99
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Caliga on January 21, 2014, 07:33:19 PM
Frank Caliendo would ultimately be as effective, yet funnier.

A melting block of ice is funnier than Frank Caliendo.

sbr

Thank god I'm not the only one.  Caliendo didn't do anything got me.

fhdz

Quote from: sbr on January 21, 2014, 07:24:34 PM
:lol:  The Browns.

Poor Cleveland. Even Detroit managed to turn their team around.
and the horse you rode in on

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 07:41:57 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 21, 2014, 07:36:21 PM

The video game.  59.99
:D The play calling would certainly be entertaining.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

The Browns finally hired a coach.  It is some generic anonymous dude that was Buffalo's D coordinator last year; Jerry Pettibone; Bryce Pettigrew; Bob Pettite, something like that.  I sure this guy has much more going for him as a head coach candidate that Chud did.

When assistant coaches decide that they don't even want the chance to interview for your job, you are probably pretty fucked.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on January 21, 2014, 07:33:19 PM
Frank Caliendo would ultimately be as effective, yet funnier.

He can be funny in small doses.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Poor Browns.  They're the worst franchise.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: sbr on January 23, 2014, 04:23:28 PM
The Browns finally hired a coach.  It is some generic anonymous dude that was Buffalo's D coordinator last year; Jerry Pettibone; Bryce Pettigrew; Bob Pettite, something like that.  I sure this guy has much more going for him as a head coach candidate that Chud did.

When assistant coaches decide that they don't even want the chance to interview for your job, you are probably pretty fucked.
The Bills defense was the only good thing about that team. Maybe it will work out...
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

It is the Browns, they could have Bill Belichick and it wouldn't work out.  Oh wait...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on January 23, 2014, 05:42:38 PM
It is the Browns, they could have Bill Belichick and it wouldn't work out.  Oh wait...

QuoteWith the ninth pick of the first round in the 1992 NFL Draft, Bill Belichick selects Tommy Vardell, FB, Stanford University.

Valmy

How can you NOT draft a guy named Touchdown?

How many Touchdowns did he score in the NFL again?  Like 100 right?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on January 23, 2014, 06:32:49 PM
How can you NOT draft a guy named Touchdown?

How many Touchdowns did he score in the NFL again?  Like 100 right?

Lulz, 3.

Caliga

Quote from: sbr on January 23, 2014, 04:23:28 PM

HA!  The dude they hired used to coach the football team at my high school. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points